The F*%K Thread

raildog

Now the snow has turned to fuckin' ice. Should be a real fun fuckin commute tomorrow morning.

Man that fuckin' sucks. I'd much rather drive in snow than ice.

Now the snow has turned to fuckin' ice. Should be a real fun fuckin commute tomorrow morning.

The idea of ice skating to work sounds like a fucking party to me.

The idea of ice skating to work sounds like a fucking party to me.

Skating would be fuckin' awesome but unfortunately tires don't have skates on the bottoms of them. :whistle:

Solid sheet of fucking ice on the way home from work tonight. I was skeeeeeeeeeeered fuckin' shitless! :yikes:

Holy FUCKIN shit, did I fuckin' call this one or what?? Sometime during the fuckin night the ice turned to rain, so the roads are a fuckin' mess of slush, ice, water, etc. Very slippery sneaky fuckin stuff. On my way here this AM, I was traveling up a fuckin' incline and my fuckin car went into a fuckin skid. I did a complete 180 degree turn and wound up on the shoulder of the other side of the fuckin road. I nearly fuckin' shit my fuckin pants. Fortunately I didn't hit anything on the fuckin shoulder (telephone pole, rocks, trees, etc.) so there was no fuckin' damage to my fuckin' vehicle, but needless to say that increased my fuckin heart rate quite a fuckin bit. Thankfully my kids had already been dropped off at fuckin daycare and weren't in the fuckin car with me....

Oh, and although several fuckin' cars witnessed my little fuckin spin out, not ONE of those fuckers even pulled over to ask if I was all right. Gotta love fuckin' New Jersey. <_<

By the way, this is page 420 of the fuckin' Fuck Thread. That fuckin' rules. I wish it were fuckin 420 right now after that fuckin experience!!

Holy FUCKIN shit, did I fuckin' call this one or what?? Sometime during the fuckin night the ice turned to rain, so the roads are a fuckin' mess of slush, ice, water, etc. Very slippery sneaky fuckin stuff. On my way here this AM, I was traveling up a fuckin' incline and my fuckin car went into a fuckin skid. I did a complete 180 degree turn and wound up on the shoulder of the other side of the fuckin road. I nearly fuckin' shit my fuckin pants. Fortunately I didn't hit anything on the fuckin shoulder (telephone pole, rocks, trees, etc.) so there was no fuckin' damage to my fuckin' vehicle, but needless to say that increased my fuckin heart rate quite a fuckin bit. Thankfully my kids had already been dropped off at fuckin daycare and weren't in the fuckin car with me....

Oh, and although several fuckin' cars witnessed my little fuckin spin out, not ONE of those fuckers even pulled over to ask if I was all right. Gotta love fuckin' New Jersey. <_<

Yo asshole... you gonna stay parked in the fuckin' opposing traffic lane for long? I gotta get to fuckin' work already. Fuckin' jerkoff... <_<

By the way, this is page 420 of the fuckin' Fuck Thread. That fuckin' rules. I wish it were fuckin 420 right now after that fuckin experience!!

:yikes: Fucking Shit balls...Keef...Man glad to hear your okay....That fucking Ice/Slush

shit is so slick...and Nobody stopped...Fuckheads...

Yo asshole... you gonna stay parked in the fuckin' opposing traffic lane for long? I gotta get to fuckin' work already. Fuckin' jerkoff... <_<

Yea, that's about the fuckin' size of it. :hammer:

To The Fuckin Library

I fuckin' can't today..It's fuckin' Wednesday,You fuckin' know..It's the fuckin' reading of the fuckin' Sacred fuckin' Scrolls to the fuckin' Thetford Octogenarian Society !!! :whistle:

:yikes: ...Fuck I'm Late.... :doh:

Fuck it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the fuck's up??

Not a fuckin' lot...Just fuckin' aching.

Fuck the Physio and her fucking evil ways!! ;)

Glad to hear you're okay, Brother Keith. Sounds pretty fuckin' scary.

Similar thing happened to me this morning. I was riding my bike to work when it started sprinkling a little. I got a few drops on my shirt and pants... damn near almost got wet! It stopped 3 minutes later but the damage was done. How I made it to the office alive is anybody's fuckin' guess.

Fuck it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the fuck's up??

Wouldn't that make him fuckin' ache even more... :whistle:

Fuck it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the fuck's up??

Probably, but it would put a big fuckin' smile on his face (or maybe not, knowing what he has said about her) ;)

Fuck it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the fuck's up??

Probably, but it would put a big fuckin' smile on his face (or maybe not, knowing what he has said about her) ;)

I'm gonna fuckin' go with probably not. :whistle: