The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm drinking beer now. This is a good fucking thing.

I've fuckin' thought about drinking fuckin' beer,believe me..

Fuckin' enemy drinkin' you to drive?

Anyone got some used toothpicks they don't need anymore? I need something to hold my fucking crystal blue sparkling sex eyes open.

Anyone got some used toothpicks they don't need anymore? I need something to hold my fucking crystal blue sparkling sex eyes open.

sparkling sex eyes. I will have to fuckin remember that one :headbanger:

Most women do.

(Fuck... just to please watchers of this thread)

Fuck my snow plow guy and my fuckin mailman.

During yesterday's fuckin storm the snow plow fuckin BURIED my mail box in snow, which then froze solid, so it is now surrounded by a fuckin glacier of ice that I couldn't fuckin dig out if I fuckin wanted to.

Due to the fuckin glacier, I didn't get any fuckin mail today because my fuckin mailman is apparently too fuckin lazy to step the fuck out of his fuckin truck and actually PLACE the fuckin mail in my box. He's been known to do this before, if he can't reach my fuckin mailbox from his fuckin truck window he passes me right the fuck by.

At the fuckin rate this weather is going, I won't get any fuckin mail till Spring... and I'm waiting for some fuckin CDs dammit! :crying:

Buses only ever turn up when you don’t need them to. You can sit there waiting forever when you need one and they won’t turn up. Forget the fuck about them and they’ll turn up.

so many fuckin busses go by me, and none can stop and pick me the fuck up. eh jez?

Stand in the middle of the fucking road and flash yer fucking ya ya's at 'em - they will stop I assure you!!!!! :lol:

so many fuckin busses go by me, and none can stop and pick me the fuck up. eh jez?

Stand in the middle of the fucking road and flash yer fucking ya ya's at 'em - they will stop I assure you!!!!! :lol:

lovely fuckin idea. you gonna peel em off the licence plate too? :nyanya:

Caress and playfully fucking scrape would be my way!!! Hey - how about a job as a fucking Bus driver - ever fucking thought of that!!!

Caress and playfully fucking scrape would be my way!!! Hey - how about a job as a fucking Bus driver - ever fucking thought of that!!!

i am surprised Geoff didn't fuckin voulunteer for that job....fuckin bus driver that is.

i am surprised Geoff didn't fuckin voulunteer for that job....fuckin bus driver that is.

He ain't got a fucking license remember!!! Ouch :whistle:

He ain't got a fucking license remember!!! Ouch :whistle:

ouch! keerrrrfuckinSNAP!

Sadly, Jez is correct and the only licence I still possess is the license to be illegally fuckin' handsome.

I think the fucking cops have definately taken that one as well mate sorry! :lol:

Sadly, Jez is correct and the only licence I still possess is the license to be illegally fuckin' handsome.

I think the fucking cops have definately taken that one as well mate sorry! :lol:

Okay, you got me. Don't let anyone know otherwise it'll be O'Reilly and McKenzie's last day on the job... but yes, you're correct. They did take my license for a few fuckin' hours in order to try and duplicate it. Sadly, it's kind of worldwide knowledge amongst the ladiez that there is only one such license in existence.

Fuck my snow plow guy and my fuckin mailman.

During yesterday's fuckin storm the snow plow fuckin BURIED my mail box in snow, which then froze solid, so it is now surrounded by a fuckin glacier of ice that I couldn't fuckin dig out if I fuckin wanted to.

Due to the fuckin glacier, I didn't get any fuckin mail today because my fuckin mailman is apparently too fuckin lazy to step the fuck out of his fuckin truck and actually PLACE the fuckin mail in my box. He's been known to do this before, if he can't reach my fuckin mailbox from his fuckin truck window he passes me right the fuck by.

At the fuckin rate this weather is going, I won't get any fuckin mail till Spring... and I'm waiting for some fuckin CDs dammit! :crying:

Update: I actually got fuckin mail today! :banana: I went down to the mailbox last night and sorta shoved a bunch of the big ice and snow boulders outta the fuckin way (HEAVY motherfuckers they were!) so I guess I cleared enough space that the postal workin' fucker must've been able to reach my fuckin' mailbox.

None of the fuckin' CDs I was expecting arrived today, of course, but at least now the fuckin' box is clear for when they do eventually get here. :banana:

Fuck I wish I was Incredibly Wealthy

Fuckin' backed, my brother! If so I'd be on some fuckin' island in some fuckin' place right now... and I'd have slept well and long last night.