The F*%K Thread

raildog

Did Zebra actually record any good fuckin' songs? I don't know, I wouldn't know. Aren't they the band with that fuckin' vocalist?

Yea, that fuckin' guy who sounded like he was grabbing his fuckin' balls in a pair of needle nose fuckin pliers.

"WHOOOOOOOOOO'S BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?"

Man, I hated that fuckin song. :(

Yeah, I thought so. I think I played one of their fuckin' songs once, vomitted and left the room to never show any kind of interest them in them for as long as I fuckin' live.

Did Zebra actually record any good fuckin' songs? I don't know, I wouldn't know. Aren't they the band with that fuckin' vocalist?

Yea, that fuckin' guy who sounded like he was grabbing his fuckin' balls in a pair of needle nose fuckin pliers.

Yeah, I thought so. I think I played one of their fuckin' songs once, vomitted and left the room to never show any kind of interest them in them for as long as I fuckin' live.

Man, Geoff, that's fuckin' funny!

Looks like you played the wrong fuckin' song. :whistle:

Zebra Rock big time - try the S/T for starters with 'Tell Me What You Want', 'Take Your Fingers From My Hair' and the awesome 'La La Song' then the fabby 3.v disc. Randy Jackson does sound like Geddy Lee at times, but there is a lot more to this band than that. Great great band who certainly know how to write a great tune or 2.

Zebra Rock big time - try the S/T for starters with 'Tell Me What You Want', 'Take Your Fingers From My Hair' and the awesome 'La La Song' then the fabby 3.v disc. Randy Jackson does sound like Geddy Lee at times, but there is a lot more to this band than that. Great great band who certainly know how to write a great tune or 2.

Jez - you forgot to say the magic fuckin' word brother :whistle:

Jez - you forgot to say the magic fuckin' word brother :whistle:

Fuck fuck fuck!!! I get so carried away in what I am writing, I forget what Fuckin' thread I'm in!! Doh

Words cannot begin to describe how much I hate those fuckin' screechy vocalists. For a long time Britny Fox only remained in my collection by the skin of their teeth until I just came to accept they were there and I've said no to some great bands like Tornado Babies based solely on those fucking vocals alone... so yeah... my apologies but I will steer clear of Zebra, based solely on those fucked up vocals.

If this fuckin' internet connection lasts the fuckin' day out,i'll be well fuckin' surprised..

Fuck you B.T. :fu:

Yeah! Fuck you Blue Teq... ...wait a second... what do you have against Rick, Ian? he seems like a nice guy to me... :unsure:

If this fuckin' internet connection lasts the fuckin' day out,i'll be well fuckin' surprised..

Fuck you B.T. :fu:

Yeah! Fuck you Blue Teq... ...wait a second... what do you have against Rick, Ian? he seems like a nice guy to me... :unsure:

Fuckin' B.T. stands for British Telecom,or should I fuckin' say Bastard Telecom..

And if their fuckin' call-center calls me fuckin' Iron Witsom again I fuckin' tell ya.....

There's a fucking annoying little pecker gnat flying around today. And I can't find my fucking fly swatter / terminator...... :hammer:

Fuck... are you calling em a "little pecker gnat"? You've been talking to my fucking ex-girlfriends haven't you? :(

There's a fucking annoying little pecker gnat flying around today. And I can't find my fucking fly swatter / terminator...... :hammer:

Fuck... are you calling em a "little pecker gnat"? You've been talking to my fucking ex-girlfriends haven't you? :(

:rofl2:

Why is it,that when the enemy fuckin' scandalously uses the fuckin' cd player (how fuckin' dare she),a House Of Shakira cd does a speeding fuckin' bullet impression right past your fuckin' head ??

Why is it,that when the enemy fuckin' scandalously uses the fuckin' cd player (how fuckin' dare she),a House Of Shakira cd does a speeding fuckin' bullet impression right past your fuckin' head ??

Dude, that is so fucking wrong. :(

I just ate some fucking Mcdonalds for fucking lunch.

I don't know why the fuck I ate there, it's like the Golden Arches just draw me in.

I do my best to not pull into the fucking drive thru line but it's like my car justs starts driving itself.

I have now reached my Mcdonalds quota for the fucking month.

I don't know why the fuck I ate there, it's like the Golden Arches just draw me in.

I do my best to not pull into the fucking drive thru line but it's like my car justs starts driving itself.

Fuckin' addictive McD's... I feel your fuckin' pain brother... :(

BTW, is that favorite CD of yours a fuckin' boot? I swear I'll fuckin' VERO the first fucker that tries selling it... ;)

BTW, is that favorite CD of yours a fuckin' boot? I swear I'll fuckin' VERO the first fucker that tries selling it... ;)

Of course it's a fucking boot, I've been sitting outside of your rehearsal space with my tape player. ;)

Of course it's a fucking boot, I've been sitting outside of your rehearsal space with my tape player. ;)

That's a fuckin' relief. I thought Pete had given Wes a fuckin' advance copy of the fuckin' FarCry CD and fuckin' snubbed me :crying:

That's a fuckin' relief. I thought Pete had given Wes a fuckin' advance copy of the fuckin' FarCry CD and fuckin' snubbed me :crying:

No fucking advance copies here, unless their first cd is in fact going to be a live album and be called Live from New Jersey. How fucking weird would that be to have your first fucking cd be a live album?

No fucking advance copies here, unless their first cd is in fact going to be a live album and be called Live from New Jersey. How fucking weird would that be to have your first fucking cd be a live album?

That would be fuckin' weird, I'm sure there must be some fuckin' band that's done it though. I'm pretty sure there is one but I can't think of it off the top of my fuckin' head.

Gay20Games-NW20Herald20reporter20Mi.jpg

Wes: "Hmm, I wonder if the singer notices this fucking tape recorder. Hopefully I can get the whole Cliff Richard medley recorded before he does!!!"