The F*%K Thread

raildog

So, if I decide to see Tesla tonight... how the fuck do I get there????!!!

Click your fuckin' heels together 3 times and say "There's no place like the show".

Fuck the fucking rain and the fucking wind.

So we got hit with a bad thunderstorm yesterday and today and now my fucking roof is fucking leaking and I'm sure it's gonna cost me a fucking arm and a leg to get it fucking fixed. FUCK!!!!!!!

Weather sure is fuckin' nice here in Sydney today. Wanna stay in the spare room over the weekend, cousin Wes? We can go and see Tesla tonight and beat up Matt and steal his money and CDs.

Weather sure is fuckin' nice here in Sydney today. Wanna stay in the spare room over the weekend, cousin Wes? We can go and see Tesla tonight and beat up Matt and steal his money and CDs.

That would fucking rule.

Do you think they'll fucking play "Lazy Days, Crazy Nights"? I love that fucking song.

That would fucking rule.

Do you think they'll fucking play "Lazy Days, Crazy Nights"? I love that fucking song.

To quote Geoff...How the fuck are you gonna get there?

That would fucking rule.

In my fucking time machine. How else did you think I was gonna get there? :screwy:

That would fucking rule.

Yeah, cool song. I'm hoping for 'Song and emotion', 'Hang tough', 'Flight to nowhere', 'Rubberband', 'Had enough' and 'Freedom Slaves'... hey, a brother can fuckin' wish... amiright?

That would fucking rule.

In my fucking time machine. How else did you think I was gonna get there? :screwy:

How the fuck do I know? I'm not going.

That would fucking rule.

Yeah, cool song. I'm hoping for 'Song and emotion', 'Hang tough', 'Flight to nowhere', 'Rubberband', 'Had enough' and 'Freedom Slaves'... hey, a brother can fuckin' wish... amiright?

"Had Enough" would kick some fucking ass too.

I thought I'd read somewhere that they'd been playing "Freedom Slaves", but that might of been last year.

I'm not sure if they ever played "Flight to Nowhere" or "Rubberband" live.

That would fucking rule.

"Had Enough" would kick some fucking ass too.

I thought I'd read somewhere that they'd been playing "Freedom Slaves", but that might of been last year.

I'm not sure if they ever played "Flight to Nowhere" or "Rubberband" live.

I'm going to tell Jeff Keith my name is Geoff and see if we can work something out. 'Freedom slaves' would kick fuckin' ass though.

Things keep getting fuckin' better round here... today was my day off so I was home with both kids. Usually it's no big fuckin' deal but the older one has a fuckin' cold so therefore he was fuckin' miserable and fuckin' needy, and of course the baby is ALWAYS fuckin' needy, so by the time my wife got the fuck home from work I was about ready to put them both in a fuckin box and mail them to fuckin' Antarctica.

Now my WIFE has caught my son's fuckin' cold so when I got home last night the both of'em were fuckin' needy and fuckin' miserable, therefore I was fuckin' miserable by default. This is further fuckin' proof that the fuckin' universe has it in for me this week.

got to watch out for us girls and our fuckin cooties. Sorry your week has sucked fuckin ass, mine hasnt been much fuckin better. Take some fuckin consolation in, it is somoene fuckin else's turn this comming week;)

Things keep getting fuckin' better round here... today was my day off so I was home with both kids. Usually it's no big fuckin' deal but the older one has a fuckin' cold so therefore he was fuckin' miserable and fuckin' needy, and of course the baby is ALWAYS fuckin' needy, so by the time my wife got the fuck home from work I was about ready to put them both in a fuckin box and mail them to fuckin' Antarctica.

Now my WIFE has caught my son's fuckin' cold so when I got home last night the both of'em were fuckin' needy and fuckin' miserable, therefore I was fuckin' miserable by default. This is further fuckin' proof that the fuckin' universe has it in for me this week.

Fuckin Sorry to hear of your troubles Keef...Look On the Fuckin bright side

It's Fuckin Friday...I know that don't Fuckin help...But Eric "Fuckin" Brittingham

Loves you... :drink:

got to watch out for us girls and our fuckin cooties. Sorry your week has sucked fuckin ass, mine hasnt been much fuckin better. Take some fuckin consolation in, it is somoene fuckin else's turn this comming week;)

It's Fuckin Friday...I know that don't Fuckin help...But Eric "Fuckin" Brittingham

Loves you...

Thanks y'all... but the way this fuckin' week has gone, I fully expect that it'll be ME who gets this fuckin' cold next...

Loves you...

Thanks y'all... but the way this fuckin' week has gone, I fully expect that it'll be ME who gets this fuckin' cold next...

FUCK.....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

that is a most fucking beautiful sentiment:)...just how i fuckin feel lat the moment.

that is a most fucking beautiful sentiment:)...just how i fuckin feel lat the moment.

Glad you fuckin' enjoyed it. :banana:

Fuck Cablevision of New Jersey.

I'm comin to you fuckin LIVE thru my brand spankin' fuckin' new DSL connection from Verizon! Take THAT, James Dolan!!

:woot:

Fuck Cablevision of New Jersey.

I'm comin to you fuckin LIVE thru my brand spankin' fuckin' new DSL connection from Verizon! Take THAT, James Dolan!!

:woot:

:agree:

FUCK Cable... :fu:

Used to have fuckin' Cablevision for my phone, Net, and TV. Now it's just TV cuz the fuckin' DirecTV thing didn't quite work out. But if and when that fuckin' Verizon FIOS television service becomes available in this area, fuckin' Cablevision will be outta my life and Mr. Dolan can tongue bathe my fuckin' balls.

For the fuckin' uninitiated, by the way, James Fuckin' Dolan is the CEO of Cablevision, which also owns Madison Square Fuckin' Garden, MSG Network, the New York fuckin Rangers, the fuckin' Knicks, Radio City fuckin Music Hall and a bunch of other shit. Every time the fuckin Rangers or the fuckin Knicks have a bad season (which means every fuckin' year) and don't sell enough fuckin tickets, our Cablevision bill went up and up and fuckin' UP. NO MORE!!!! :fu:

you say tounge bathe like it is a bad fuckin thing B)

Depends on who's doing the fuckin' tongue bathing... :whistle:

Took the fuckin' words right outta my mouth :whistle:

Took the fuckin' words right outta my mouth :whistle:

Fuckin' a-right!! :whistle: