The F*%K Thread

raildog

The tension in Eastenders is almost fuckin' unbearable... :yikes:

Fuck...It's Probably cause Geoff's Band is on tour there..in Sarongs

no fuckin doubt...

No...A gunshot was heard......Who's the fuckin' victim ??

no fuckin doubt...

Fuck..it's probably the Fuckin' singer...the wanker

no fuckin doubt...

Bad fuckin' singer if he sounds like a fuckin' gunshot :whistle:

no fuckin doubt...

I can't fuckin' cope with these different fuckin' tangents you fuckin' go off on.. :whistle:

no fuckin doubt...

I can't fuckin' cope with these different fuckin' tangents you fuckin' go off on.. :whistle:

Keep up Ian. You can fuckin' do it!! :banana:

They have just called a Federal Election here so now all we are going to fuckin' hear and fuckin' read about for the next 6 weeks is these fuckin' bullshit artists lying their fuckin' arses off with promises they will never fuckin' keep :gives: :bsflag: :stfu:<_< .

And in case you did not already know, Metalpiss is back to his lying best the fuckin' piece of dog shit :ahole:

Dear Fuckin' Abby doesn't have that Metal ring like TheWidowRhoads has. :headbanger:

why thank you babe, that is awful fuckin sweet of you:)

Fuck, isn't it though?

who the fuck, pray tell , is metalpiss? Inquiring fuckin minds want to know :lol:

in other news. i am going to change my fuckin name to Dear Fuckin Abby.

Also fuckin' known as metalpinss.....Refer to the bad fuckin' sellers thread.

The fuckhead has 2 threads going on him........I just call him metalpiss.

OK, so here's how my fuckin' night went:

Gave the baby a bottle around 10:30 PM and nodded right the fuck off. Wife and I put him to bed and went right the fuck to bed ourselves. 3:15 AM The Boy was wide the fuck awake and ready for another fuckin' feed. I give him his next bottle, expecting him to fall right the fuck back asleep after he was done... no such fuckin' luck. He was ready to fuckin' party, so I ended up taking him downstairs and watching some fuckin' TV for a while. As luck would have it he fell back asleep... at 6 AM, which is the time I'm usually getting outta fuckin' bed anyway.

So it's gonna be a "whole lotta fuckin' coffee" day around here today for Keef :lol:

Gave the baby a bottle around 10:30 PM and nodded right the fuck off. Wife and I put him to bed and went right the fuck to bed ourselves. 3:15 AM The Boy was wide the fuck awake and ready for another fuckin' feed. I give him his next bottle, expecting him to fall right the fuck back asleep after he was done... no such fuckin' luck. He was ready to fuckin' party, so I ended up taking him downstairs and watching some fuckin' TV for a while. As luck would have it he fell back asleep... at 6 AM, which is the time I'm usually getting outta fuckin' bed anyway.

So it's gonna be a "whole lotta fuckin' coffee" day around here today for Keef :lol:

That's fuckin' bogus dude, I feel your pain... although it's becoming more of a distant fuckin' memory every day. Our little snapper turned 4 last week, she gets up pretty fuckin' early mind you, but not usually in the middle of the night... :)

And this is the fucking reason I have no children, well that and the fact that I'm sterile. ;)

And this is the fucking reason I have no children, well that and the fact that I'm sterile. ;)

Yea, but if you never have any fucking kids, who the fuck is gonna take care of you when you're fuckin' old and fragile?

Yea, but if you never have any fucking kids, who the fuck is gonna take care of you when you're fuckin' old and fragile?

The fucking nursing home staff. :whistle:

i hire out as a pretty fuckin good day nurse!;)

i hire out as a pretty fuckin good day nurse!;)

I bet but would you be able to give fuckin' sponge baths that eliminate the fuckin' dingleberries?