The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck the Hatters.

Fuck the Palace.Fuckin' arsehole muthafuckers..

Mind ya fuckin' language, fuckin' town boy.

Jez, that accent is fuckin hot! :whistle:

What fuckin' accent ?? :wacko::whistle:

Thanx L...Widow - not to posh though heh - just enough of that Sexy English twang.??? Can't ya hear my fuckin' accent Wotty, or are you fuckin' hard of hearing as well as a stupid Shite fan. It affects all you functions mate, I keep tellin' ya :lol:

Fuck the Hatters.

Thanx L...Widow - not to posh though heh - just enough of that Sexy English twang.??? Can't ya hear my fuckin' accent Wotty, or are you fuckin' hard of hearing as well as a stupid Shite fan. It affects all you functions mate, I keep tellin' ya :lol:

People can't hear your posh,fuckin' cosy Home Counties fuckin' non-descript,like Palace,fuckin' accent through a fuckin' keyboard... :nyanya::nyanya:

Fuck the Hatters.

People can't hear your posh,fuckin' cosy Home Counties fuckin' non-descript,like Palace,fuckin' accent through a fuckin' keyboard... :nyanya::nyanya:

:lol: - I come from the North you Southern home counties Twat :nyanya: , so have a Northern lilt to my lovely accent :rofl2: Widow Senses my accent - she has special powers!!!

Fuck the Hatters.

:lol: - I come from the North you Southern home counties Twat :nyanya: , so have a Northern lilt to my lovely accent :rofl2: Widow Senses my accent - she has special powers!!!

Haddaway an shite,I divanna know that like, wor Jez man, woman,man.Yah nerr fuckin' tooled me that

Fuck the Hatters.

Fuck yes i do have special powers;).......I can just hear the UK growl in my ear :dance:

Fuck the Hatters.

Haddaway an shite,I divanna know that like, wor Jez man, woman,man.Yah nerr fuckin' tooled me that

Is that a Fuckin' Geordie accent - hard to fuckin' tell with yer Soft as shite southern tinge. I don't come from there either.

Fuck the Hatters.

Fuck yes i do have special powers;).......I can just hear the UK growl in my ear :dance:

A soft Grrrrr - can ya hear it???

Ok then.Lanc,York,Cheshire,Cumbria,fuckin' Worcestershire,fuckin Warwickshire,or maybe 5 miles fookin' north of where you are now...

Worcestershire ain't north Thicko. Geography lessons needed as well - you have many problems I think :lol:

I'm a Yorkshire lad ya Southern knob!!

It's fuckin' North of where I'm from..

Yorkshire eh ?? The fuckin' county that time forgot.Up the South ! (Even though I'm in the East now.FUCK IT)

No - it's West - You never heard of a fuckin' compass matey!! You are one confused Motherfucker!! :lol:

Fuck the Hatters.

A soft Grrrrr - can ya hear it???

TORTURE...SOMEONE CALL THE GENEVA CONVENTION!!!! :dance: .. Oh sweet Lord! FUCKING BLOODY HELL...I FORGOT...my mind was boggled by what was in my fuckin ear!

Geez, a man goes away for a week & the thread all goes to the fucking dogs. Settle the fuck back down people.

Geez, a man goes away for a week & the thread all goes to the fucking dogs. Settle the fuck back down people.

How the fuck are ya today Tim - Welcome the fuck back!

Yorkshire eh ?? The fuckin' county that time forgot.Up the South ! (Even though I'm in the East now.FUCK IT)

No - it's West - You never heard of a fuckin' compass matey!! You are one confused Motherfucker!! :lol:

North-fuckin'-West matey..You're now the fuckin' King of somantics..

Slightly North - A LOT fuckin' West - Southern Pansy!!! And It's 'Semantics' - Fuck me you need English lessons as well. - back to fuckin' school for you mate - being from L***n you proably didn't go in the first place!!!:lol:

Slightly North - A LOT fuckin' West - Southern Pansy!!! And It's 'Semantics' - Fuck me you need English lessons as well. - back to fuckin' school for you mate - being from L***n you proably didn't go in the first place!!!:lol:

Oh fuck it,one spelling mistake eh ? This fuckin' coming from someone who spells DEFINITE,DEFINATE :nyanya::nyanya::nyanya:

Fuckin' A, you guys are getting fuckin' venomous in here today!! :gone:

Oh fuck it,one spelling mistake eh ? This fuckin' coming from someone who spells DEFINITE,DEFINATE :nyanya::nyanya::nyanya:

That's how we spell it up north, now Fuck off - Southern fanboy!!

And watch your fuckin' language ya fookin' knobs!!!......this the 'FUCK' thread...dontchaknow...!!! :lol: