The F*%K Thread

raildog

I am, mate, but the mere motion of me springing out of bed each day with my large protruding erection , piercing the crisp morning air and slicing a deep hole into the atmosphere... if that ain't fucking... well, my friend... I'm not too sure what is.

I get ya. So you're saying it takes no more than a gentle breeze to get-you-off in the morning?

Fuck.

The volcano's already fuckin' erupted by the time the gentle breeze strikes my member, but I'll take that as a fuckin' sweet compliment and say yes.

Speakin' a fuckin' volcanos, that fuckin' t-shirt thread is fucking erupting like crazy... crazy being the operative fuckin' word... :woot:

I am, mate, but the mere motion of me springing out of bed each day with my large protruding erection , piercing the crisp morning air and slicing a deep hole into the atmosphere... if that ain't fucking... well, my friend... I'm not too sure what is.

I get ya. So you're saying it takes no more than a gentle breeze to get-you-off in the morning?

Fuck.

The volcano's already fuckin' erupted by the time the gentle breeze strikes my member, but I'll take that as a fuckin' sweet compliment and say yes.

Speakin' a fuckin' volcanos, that fuckin' t-shirt thread is fucking erupting like crazy... crazy being the operative fuckin' word... :woot:

It's all of those non-fucking-believers over there. :whistle:

Fuck.

Fuck, you got me on that one... :anon:

Those fuckin' PAGANS! They're EVERYWHERE!!!

P - People

A - Against

G - Goodness

A - And

N - Normality

(source: "Dragnet" starring Dan Fuckin' Aykroyd and Tom Fuckin' Hanks)

P - People

A - Against

G - Goodness

A - And

N - Normality

That was a fucking good movie. :drink:

P - People

A - Against

G - Goodness

A - And

N - Normality

That was a fucking good movie. :drink:

Yea, I fuckin' love that flick. I gotta find it on fuckin' DVD one of these fuckin days

It's all still a fuckin' funny old game..

Fucking hilarious when your lot try to fucking play it!! :whistle:

It's all still a fuckin' funny old game..

Fucking hilarious when your lot try to fucking play it!! :whistle:

Dear,oh fuckin',dear..

Don't go fucking Deer mate, you will get fucking locked up. Fucking country life!!!

Tonight is definitely going to be a fuckin' BEER NIGHT!!! :angry:

I left my fucking sunglasses in my rental car in Melbourne last week as I dashed out to the airport, only to sit there for an hour and half more waiting for my fucking delayed flight. But yeah, so I lost the fuckers (after breaking 1000 pairs previously) so I bought another pair today for $4.00. Cheap sunglasses... is there any other fuckin' way?

Today I'm hating fucking London trains. I get two trains in to work & if I miss the connection I'm fucked. Today the train travelled at 2 miles an hour all the way into my connecting station, because "there were leaves on the line after a night of high winds" - according to the driver. Because the world seems to have gone fucking mad with health & safety, I missed my train & had to walk for 30 mins to work.

Fuck the state of New Jersey.

We got our fuckin' "revised" property tax bill in the fuckin' mail yesterday... let's just say that they might as well have sent us a fuckin' letter that sez "We don't want you fuckers to live in our fair state anymore. You're not fuckin' rich enough" :crying:

We got our fuckin' "revised" property tax bill in the fuckin' mail yesterday... let's just say that they might as well have sent us a fuckin' letter that sez "We don't want you fuckers to live in our fair state anymore. You're not fuckin' rich enough" :crying:

Fuckers... <_<

Fuckers... <_<

The good fucking thing to come out of Jersey is the Sopranos and my new favorite band Farcry. :whistle: