The F*%K Thread

raildog

It is really, really fuckin' windy here. Rock me like a fuckin' hurricane, in a crib... and sing lullabies about calm Chicago nights, where I touched her silk dress and she acknowledged my love for love. I remember. Does she?

Fuck it's hard to get back on track here after a fuckin' holiday. Anything happen in this thread since the 20th of June that I need to fuckin' see? If so, please direct and I'll send out an e-patontheback.

The only thing I can think of is Ian fucking cheating his kid at video games. :rofl2:

Fuck it's hard to get back on track here after a fuckin' holiday. Anything happen in this thread since the 20th of June that I need to fuckin' see? If so, please direct and I'll send out an e-patontheback.

The only thing I can think of is Ian fucking cheating his kid at video games. :rofl2:

Fuckin' Outrageous Statement... :yikes:<_<:yikes:

HAHAHAHA fucking HAHAHAHAHA

Scandalous I fuckin' say,Scandalous.... <_<

Fucking Scandalous, eh?? :whistle:

Fuckin' yeah... <_<

Fuckin' yeah... <_<

All right I'll fuckin' let it go, just this fuckin' once. <_<

Fuckin' yeah... <_<

Fuckin' thank you....

Fuckin' yeah... <_<

Fuckin' thank you....

You're fuckin' welcome. Now on to other fucking things...

Fuckin' yeah... <_<

Fuckin' thank you....

You're fuckin' welcome. Now on to other fucking things...

No..You're fuckin' welcome.. <_<

Happy fuckin' 4th to my fellow American HH'ers.

Happy fuckin' 4th right back atcha Pete. I take it you had no fireworks fuck-ups since you still have enough fingers to fuckin' type? :banana:

Did it rain on your fuckin' little picnic this afternoon? Got us a fuckin' gullywasher right here...

Happy Fucking Fourth Everyone!!

Storming here in Baltimore too. Tornado watch until 10 PM. :banger:

Happy fuckin' fourth. Hope no one blew their fuckin' hands off!!

So, wrote off my fucking car this morning... and will lose my fucking license for a fucking year... not that I'll have a fucking car to drive anyway. I guess it was pretty much my stupid fucked up fault too. Life - Love it.

So, wrote off my fucking car this morning... and will lose my fucking license for a fucking year... not that I'll have a fucking car to drive anyway. I guess it was pretty much my stupid fucked up fault too. Life - Love it.

Sorry to fuckin' hear that... :angry:

Sorry to fuckin' hear that... :angry:

I second that fucking emotion. :angry:

Did the same fucking thing when I was 21.....had the car 2 days.....and it was most definitely my fucking fault...although I still think I should have been able to make that fucking corner at 65 mph...... :angry:

:lol: I don't know what the fuck I was up to yesterday. Maybe my mind was still fuckin' stuck somewhere in Samoa or something... either way, an incident that's happened a million fucking times before claimed me yesterday because my fuckin' reflexes were too fucking slow. I didn't overly mind until I was told I'd lose two fuckin' demerit points, which will be enough to suspend my fucking license for a fuckin' year... if I pay on time. I think I'm gonna stretch it out though. The more I think of it the more I'm not sure if I want it to be written off or not. I need the money, but I need a fuckin' car too. :( 99.9% sure it'll be written the fuck off though.

:lol: I don't know what the fuck I was up to yesterday. Maybe my mind was still fuckin' stuck somewhere in Samoa or something... either way, an incident that's happened a million fucking times before claimed me yesterday because my fuckin' reflexes were too fucking slow. I didn't overly mind until I was told I'd lose two fuckin' demerit points, which will be enough to suspend my fucking license for a fuckin' year... if I pay on time. I think I'm gonna stretch it out though. The more I think of it the more I'm not sure if I want it to be written off or not. I need the money, but I need a fuckin' car too. :( 99.9% sure it'll be written the fuck off though.

Geoff.Thank fuck it was metal and not bones that got fucked..

Fuckin' :agree: with that! Still fuckin' sorry to hear it though bro.

Fuckin' :agree: with that! Still fuckin' sorry to hear it though bro.

Fucking I heard an third that.

Sorry to hear of your fuckin' automotive misfortune, Geoff. That fuckin sucks.