The F*%K Thread

raildog

I drank many fuckin' beers this weekend while camping.

It almost made me fuckin' forget that I was missing the fuckin' Heaven & Hell/Megadeth/Machine Head gig back home in fuckin' Jersey. ALMOST.

It was fuckin' pretty cool. Megadeth kicked major ass, Sabbath sounded great but at their age I guess it's hard to move around a whole lot, but they fuckin' sounded awesome. I don't really like Machine Head, too boring.

My friend who hooked me up had just gotten back from California and didn't fuckin' feel like dealing with the hassle of going backstage... <_< I can't even imagine reaching a point where going backstage just seems like work... and I thought I was jaded... :blink:

I think I got some good pics though, I'll try an post a few of the fuckers in the next couple days.

It almost made me fuckin' forget that I was missing the fuckin' Heaven & Hell/Megadeth/Machine Head gig back home in fuckin' Jersey. ALMOST.

It was fuckin' pretty cool. Megadeth kicked major ass, Sabbath sounded great but at their age I guess it's hard to move around a whole lot, but they fuckin' sounded awesome. I don't really like Machine Head, too boring.

My friend who hooked me up had just gotten back from California and didn't fuckin' feel like dealing with the hassle of going backstage... <_< I can't even imagine reaching a point where going backstage just seems like work... and I thought I was jaded... :blink:

I think I got some good pics though, I'll try an post a few of the fuckers in the next couple days.

Fuckin' sweet brother. Lookin' forward to seein' the fuckin' pix.

My brother and his friends missed Machine Head and Megadeth altogether, which didn't bother my brother none cuz he doesn't care for either fuckin' band, but his friends were fuckin' pissed off at missing Deth. My bro sez it was their own fault tho, cuz they didn't read the fuckin' ticket so they didn't know what time the fuckin' show started, and they "had to do their Heavy Metal Parking Lot thing" before going inside.

So in retrospect it's probably a good thing that I didn't go with those fuckers, cuz if they'd made me miss Megadeth they all would've died by my fuckin hand.

Fuckin' sweet brother. Lookin' forward to seein' the fuckin' pix.

My brother and his friends missed Machine Head and Megadeth altogether, which didn't bother my brother none cuz he doesn't care for either fuckin' band, but his friends were fuckin' pissed off at missing Deth. My bro sez it was their own fault tho, cuz they didn't read the fuckin' ticket so they didn't know what time the fuckin' show started, and they "had to do their Heavy Metal Parking Lot thing" before going inside.

So in retrospect it's probably a good thing that I didn't go with those fuckers, cuz if they'd made me miss Megadeth they all would've died by my fuckin hand.

Justifiable fuckin' homicide is what that woulda been. They were definitely at the top of their fuckin' game. Very solid, which is cool 'cause Dave's like the only original fuckin' member left right?

Justifiable fuckin' homicide is what that woulda been. They were definitely at the top of their fuckin' game. Very solid, which is cool 'cause Dave's like the only original fuckin' member left right?

Fuck yea, justifiable is right. No fuckin' jury woulda convicted me.

But in answer to your fuckin' question, yes, Dave is the only original fucker left in Deth. The rest of the lineup is Glenn & Shawn Drover from fuckin' Eidolon (drums and bass, I forget which fucker plays which) and James fuckin' LoMenzo from White Fuckin' Lion of all creatures!!

Fuck yea, justifiable is right. No fuckin' jury woulda convicted me.

But in answer to your fuckin' question, yes, Dave is the only original fucker left in Deth. The rest of the lineup is Glenn & Shawn Drover from fuckin' Eidolon (drums and bass, I forget which fucker plays which) and James fuckin' LoMenzo from White Fuckin' Lion of all creatures!!

Fuck yeah, that's right, I knew I knew who he was but the name just wasn't comin' to me.

Went for fuckin' physio on my little finger this morning... they fuckin' worked me almost to tears. My little knuckle should bend to a 90 degree angle but was only going 45 degrees. So they worked on it, the wound around my pins started bleeding again, I was whimpering. Fuckin' awesome start to the morning, but I don't mind too much. I just want this fucker to fuckin' heal so I can use the fucker properly again.

That's sounds like something I would do. It sounds like not much has gone right on this fucking thread the past few fucking days.

Let me tell you what fucking happened to me this fucking morning. The fam and I were going to the daycare in Westminster, MD and some cunt fucking pulled out right in fucking front of us and I slammed on the breaks not before T-boning the bitch. My Durango is fucking wasted I'll find out the cost tomorrow they may total the fucking thing out, my wife hurt her back so she's all fucking druged up the kids and me are fine. So I'm stuck in Maryland for a couple of more days until I can get a fucking rental lined up. Meanwhile my vacation is getting used up I wanted to cash two weeks out in when I quit. FUCK!!!

Went for fuckin' physio on my little finger this morning... they fuckin' worked me almost to tears. My little knuckle should bend to a 90 degree angle but was only going 45 degrees. So they worked on it, the wound around my pins started bleeding again, I was whimpering. Fuckin' awesome start to the morning, but I don't mind too much. I just want this fucker to fuckin' heal so I can use the fucker properly again.

That's sounds like something I would do. It sounds like not much has gone right on this fucking thread the past few fucking days.

Let me tell you what fucking happened to me this fucking morning. The fam and I were going to the daycare in Westminster, MD and some cunt fucking pulled out right in fucking front of us and I slammed on the breaks not before T-boning the bitch. My Durango is fucking wasted I'll find out the cost tomorrow they may total the fucking thing out, my wife hurt her back so she's all fucking druged up the kids and me are fine. So I'm stuck in Maryland for a couple of more days until I can get a fucking rental lined up. Meanwhile my vacation is getting used up I wanted to cash two weeks out in when I quit. FUCK!!!

Holy fucking sheep shit!! Glad to hear you all made it out. My prayers are with your wife for a fucking speedy recovery.

uck, Bob. Sorry to hear about the fucking collison. Glad to hear there are no serious injuries and I hope your wife makes a speedy fuckin' recovery. I fucking hate fuckers who can't drive... fuckin' hate 'em. All the best to you and you're family mate.

Here in Australia, it's another day another fucking $67.57 spent on petrol, another litre of pus pouring out my fucking open-wounded hand and another fuckin' day spent it a pure rage I cannot release. Oh well, just conceal it all like fuckin' myself and Irene and roll with the fuckin' punches. :)

It is fuckin' cold, got things to fuckin' do, but 'Big Brother's on. What the fuck's a brother to do?

I'm 37 fuckin' years old today. Fuckin' A, where has all the fuckin' time gone?? :blink:

Fortunately I still think and act like a fuckin 18 year old most of the fuckin' time! :banana:

Time to drink a fuckin' beer (or twelve) I think....

Happy fuckin' birthday, Keith!!! Have a fuckin' awesome one, mate. I will try to slip in a fuckin' beer today in celebration too. You're almost exactly 9 fuckin' years older than me. Wowser.

Happy fucking Birthday Keith. Wow I remember when I was fucking 37. :dance: Seriously, have a fucking good one. :drink:

Work looks like it's trying to interfere with fucking around on the internet.

I fuckin' hate when work does that. Who the fuck does it think it is anyway?

Work looks like it's trying to interfere with fucking around on the internet.

I fuckin' hate when work does that. Who the fuck does it think it is anyway?

What a fucking asshole work is. Tell him I said you are to fuck around on the net.

Thanks for the fuckin' birthday wishes, y'all. I've already had four fuckin' beers this evening. I would've had more by now but I'm down to my last fuckin' pair already. Probably for the fuckin' best, cuz I can't really get fuckin' wasted on a work night. There should be a fuckin' law that everybody's fuckin' birthdays should land on a fuckin' weekend.

Oh, and Bob ... fuck a duck! Sorry to hear about your fuckin' car accident, hope all's OK!

Thanks for the fuckin' birthday wishes, y'all. I've already had four fuckin' beers this evening. I would've had more by now but I'm down to my last fuckin' pair already. Probably for the fuckin' best, cuz I can't really get fuckin' wasted on a work night. There should be a fuckin' law that everybody's fuckin' birthdays should land on a fuckin' weekend.

Oh, and Bob ... fuck a duck! Sorry to hear about your fuckin' car accident, hope all's OK!

I'm sure Bob's all bruised up and tending to his injured wife and you want him to fuck a duck?? What gives?

I agree about fuckin' birthdays on fuckin' weekends. Mine was on a Wednesday this year and it bit testicle juices. Fuckin' work is really giving me a hard fuckin' time today. I wonder if it realises the extent of my martial art skills.

I'm 37 fuckin' years old today. Fuckin' A, where has all the fuckin' time gone?? :blink:

Fortunately I still think and act like a fuckin 18 year old most of the fuckin' time! :banana:

Happy fuckin' belated fuckin' birthday Keith.37 fuckin' years old eh.A mere fuckin' youngster..

Well.....fuck me. -_-

Happy belated birthday, Keef!!! :banana: Hope it was a GREAT one! ;)