The F*%K Thread

raildog

T.G.I.F.F.! (that's THANK GOD IT'S FUCKIN' FRIDAY!!)

Time for some fuckin' lunch!

Sorry but I fuckin' hate fuckin' Thetford.. There I fuckin' said it....

"Thetford" is the name of the fuckin' town you live in, Wot? Cuz it occurs to me that the toilet in my RV (camping trailer) is manufactured by a fuckin' company called "Thetford." Do you suppose there's a fuckin' connection? :blink:

And just in case you think I'm fuckin' makin' this up, here's the fuckin' Thetford RV Toilets web site!

http://www.thetford.com/permanent_aquamagicv.cfm

hey Freddy, do you get ANY work done?;)

Only on alternate Wednesdays and Fridays ;) How'bout you?

P.S. You forgot to say "fuck"

OH FUCK...I did forget to say FUCK....in one form or another...I am Always working ;)

Don't fuckin' sweat it. ;) Just be glad that Lisa (a.k.a. the Fuck Thread Police) didn't bust you first. She gives noogies that leave a painful fuckin' bruise. :)

Sorry but I fuckin' hate fuckin' Thetford.. There I fuckin' said it....

"Thetford" is the name of the fuckin' town you live in, Wot? Cuz it occurs to me that the toilet in my RV (camping trailer) is manufactured by a fuckin' company called "Thetford." Do you suppose there's a fuckin' connection? :blink:

And just in case you think I'm fuckin' makin' this up, here's the fuckin' Thetford RV Toilets web site!

http://www.thetford.com/permanent_aquamagicv.cfm

Keith,your toilet and Thetford,stunningly fuckin' similar..

Fucking snowing in the Texas panhandle. Cold coming from there on it's way here. Warm front coming from the north. Should meet each other right over OKC. Looks like a fucking twister is a good possibility. Here I am at fucking work. Fun fucking stuff.

Auntie Em, Auntie Em, it's a fuckin' twister!!

Seriously, keep your fuckin' head down brother.

Fucking snowing in the Texas panhandle. Cold coming from there on it's way here. Warm front coming from the north. Should meet each other right over OKC. Looks like a fucking twister is a good possibility. Here I am at fucking work. Fun fucking stuff.

You got to keep an eye out for them fucking twisters here in the fucking midwest. They'll sneak up on you...they really will.

You got to keep an eye out for them fucking twisters here in the fucking midwest. They'll sneak up on you...they really will.

You never really fucking know until the freight train noise is fucking upon you. Then you can say "Auntie Em! Auntie Em! It's a fucking twister!" If it does come to be, just fucking be careful.

You never really fucking know until the freight train noise is fucking upon you. Then you can say "Auntie Em! Auntie Em! It's a fucking twister!" If it does come to be, just fucking be careful.

Raining like a motherfucker, but no sirens so far. Streets are like fucking rivers though.

Raining like a motherfucker, but no sirens so far. Streets are like fucking rivers though.

That's the fucking way it is here.

It's been raining like a motherfucker all day, we even had some hail earlier this afternoon.

It's been raining like a motherfucker all day, we even had some hail earlier this afternoon.

Not even gonna fucking tell you the weather down here.

Good because I don't want to fucking hear it Chris. :P

Good because I don't want to fucking hear it Chris. :P

Well fucking la-dee-dah... :P

Woke to the fuckin' sounds of fuckin' birds fuckin' singing,then realised they were fuckin' buzzards....

They weren't fucking circling too, were they?

Pretty fuckin' tired, but I want to watch a fuckin' movie tonight if I can stay awake. BTW, perfect fucking day today here too. Sunny and warm, perfect for a drive down the fucking immaculate south coast of NSW.