The F*%K Thread

raildog

All the members of the forum hate my fucking poll of fucking nu metals bands,I hate too thats fucking metal ,but many members vote for some of this fucking bands.....I made this fucking list because there are others fucking lists or polls in the other fucking genres...FUCK......FUCK

Interesting. I am gentle man. Word is fucking bond. I have achieved inner piece from Eric Brittingham. That and a kick ass spicy cajun shrimp recipe.

Inner Piece has eluded me for many years.

Inner Piece?? What the fuck is that? For me, the outer piece is fuckin usually more fun :P

Interesting. I am gentle man. Word is fucking bond. I have achieved inner piece from Eric Brittingham. That and a kick ass spicy cajun shrimp recipe.

Inner Piece has eluded me for many years.

Inner Piece?? What the fuck is that? For me, the outer piece is fuckin usually more fun :P

It's a fucking piece of my insides. :anon:

Geez don't you know anything? ;)

What a busy fucking day. Now I have to go home and do my fucking excercise, which I do love but because this is the fuck thread I have to swear and it just automatically sounds like I'm fuckin' bitter, but I'm not. I love excercise and I love taking the dog for a run, but now that fucking daylight savings time is finished it'll be dark by the time I get to take the cute little fucker for a run. Unless I do it first, but then I'll be fucked by the time I get to excercise. Fucking dilema.

What a busy fucking day. Now I have to go home and do my fucking excercise, which I do love but because this is the fuck thread I have to swear and it just automatically sounds like I'm fuckin' bitter, but I'm not. I love excercise and I love taking the dog for a run, but now that fucking daylight savings time is finished it'll be dark by the time I get to take the cute little fucker for a run. Unless I do it first, but then I'll be fucked by the time I get to excercise. Fucking dilema.

That sounds like way to much fucking work for me.

Well it's only fucking Tuesday three more fucking days until the fucking weekend.

Happy fucking Tuesday to you all. :drink:

Fuckin' Wednesday here, and it's pretty fuckin' tops. It's not, but the days are counting down until my massive fuck-off trip down the coast to pick up my brother. I wonder if it'll still go ahead. Time will fuckin' tell.

Fucking came into the office to be bomfuckingbarded this morning. People placing orders this morning for stuff they want this fuckin' morning... what the fuck's up with that? Oh well, that's taken care of and the bosses are away. Got a bit to do today, with month-end coming up, but I love the fuckin' freedom of no fuckers looking over my massive fucking shoulders.

Fucking came into the office to be bomfuckingbarded this morning. People placing orders this morning for stuff they want this fuckin' morning... what the fuck's up with that? Oh well, that's taken care of and the bosses are away. Got a bit to do today, with month-end coming up, but I love the fuckin' freedom of no fuckers looking over my massive fucking shoulders.

FUCK bosses, every last fucking one of them. They all fucking suck.

There's a couple of fuckin' women here :wub:. There's heaps of girls on emo fuckin' forums. Ones that show you pictures of their wonderful breasts without too much instigation. So I've fuckin' heard, anyway.

There's a couple of fuckin' women here :wub:. There's heaps of girls on emo fuckin' forums. Ones that show you pictures of their wonderful breasts without too much instigation. So I've fuckin' heard, anyway.
haaaahaaahhaaa fuck hahahaaaha fuck haaahaahaa fuck :rofl2::rofl2:

Fuck, my boss is coming back to the fucking office. :( Looks like my assault on the board will be short-lived. :( Lucky fuckers.

The man has got a fuckin' point though. Other than MJ, Lisa and the WidowRhoads, it's pretty much a fuckin' sausage fest around here.

The man has got a fuckin' point though. Other than MJ, Lisa and the WidowRhoads, it's pretty much a fuckin' sausage fest around here.

Backed. Don't get me wrong, there is a severe lack of fuckin' ladies around here, no doubt... but that seems to be a fuckin' trend for this type of music. There's hardly and females over at melodicrock.com either. And the other sites for this music I've scanned, there's hardly any fuckin' women there either. It's odd, because there are literally heaps of them over at the sites I frequent for my modern tastes. Nice, delicious young ones too. Ones I could pluck and eat. Oh yeah, you know I sound fuckin' creepy. Don't hate yourself for loving it.

It's fucking beautiful here today too. Literally not a cloud in the sky. Fuck I hope it's still like this tomorrow. Will be a perfect day for my 5 hour trek down the fucking beautiful south coast.

Fuckin' ducking and weaving here today. "Important people" every fuckin' where. I'm hungry and have to buy fuckin' lunch today. Fuckin' Dangerous.