The F*%K Thread

raildog

Anybody else fucking pissed that they have to work today when it's supposed to be a fucking holiday? Schools are fuckin' closed, banks are fuckin' closed, mail isn't being fuckin' delivered, but I still gotta drag my fuckin' ass in here. Just don't seem fuckin' fair.

I agree. It's one of a couple reasons why my day totally fucking sucked motherfucking ass.

I don't FUCKING feel good...and the one person i want to FUCKING talk to isn't FUCKING around.

Who the fuck were you looking for? We'll go fuckin' find him and drag him back by the fuckin' ear

Maybe it's fucking Geoff, if that's the case we'll drag him back by that fucking wig he's been wearing.

I don't FUCKING feel good...and the one person i want to FUCKING talk to isn't FUCKING around.

Who the fuck were you looking for? We'll go fuckin' find him and drag him back by the fuckin' ear

And then we'll listen in on the fucking conversation so we can take his place next fucking time. It'll serve him right for being absent this fucking time. I like to cause conflict between friends so there is an opportunity for me to befriend either one of the new enemies.

Maybe it's fucking Geoff, if that's the case we'll drag him back by that fucking wig he's been wearing.

I loaned it out to Britney... just in case I fuckin' decide I want to make love to her.

at this point, i would prolly FUCK whatever FUCKING limb he would offer me :dance:

What the fuck did I miss here. :blink:

Yeah, what the fuck did we miss here? It looks like we are talking about me...? We fucking must be.

at this point, i would prolly FUCK whatever FUCKING limb he would offer me :dance:

What the fuck did I miss here. :blink:

Yeah, what the fuck did we miss here? It looks like we are talking about me...? We fucking must be.

If you fucking have a limb then we might be.

LOL! thank you guys, i needed a good chuckle. I posted that under a fit of hormonal duress;).....Geoff, i bet all your limbs are fuckable;)

That's a very safe fucking bet. ;)

hee hee......psssstt...call me ;)

Excellent. HAH.gif ...Fucking excellent.

hee hee......psssstt...call me ;)

ahem.... please watch your fuckin language :tsk:

Hey Lisa :wub:. I was gonna point that out too, but I was too fuckin' excited.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• My thoughts exactly  
    • Some of these I have touched on in the past, but not found myself desperate to explore more. For instance 8 have hardline eclipse and also II. But that's it  Same with a few others on the list, I may have an album. So I guess I really want another Tyketto where the whole catalogue is great. If any on the list fit that bill. In the past I tried out Alfo November. The one with a brick wall in it?, Lillian Axe and a Loudness. Maybe I need to try them again. I purposefully left some off, like Vibbie Vincent Invasion because of the screechy vocals. I guess I always put Mark Free in that group as well.
    • Doesn't sound like Sweet at all but I kinda like it actually.
    • From your list and what hasn't been mentioned ,Sleeze Beez -Screwed,Blued & Tattooed and their Powertool album  ,Bezerk by Tigertailz , first two Lillian Axe , Baton Rouge - Shake Your Soul...all particular favs of mine,I have  a soft spot for Loudness - Thunder In The East also,dunno if you have Master Of Disguise from Lizzy Borden but it would be my fav by them....to be honest most of the artists on that  list I like though 
    • New song 'Burning Like A Falling Star' from the forthcoming album 'Full Circle'.    
    • Well, the first two "Giant" albums are quintessential, as is the "Hardline" debut. Akdo Nova's "Blood on the Bricks" is one of my all time favourites, Lizzy Borden is awesome as is the Mark/Marcie Free fronted "King Kobra".  
    • So some may remember that Tyketto toured recently and aside from Forever Young, I never delved into this band. So I did, so I'd know the songs in concert and was blown away. A great band with an awesome catalog that I had missed out on. To be fair, in the 80's it was a lot harder to access and find out about a lot of the more fringe bands, that's my excuse anyway. So I now am faced with digging deeper into some other bands I've overlooked. Some of these I gave a go, and wasn't really impressed, but now I'm starting fresh with an open mind. So below is a list of bands I have eitehr never bothered with, or never really gave a proper go. Lizzy Borden is on the list and I have done a bit of their stuff and like it a lot, so I will definately dig deeper into them (I've got some older stuff and some newer stuff, but have skipped quite a few albums) But the others, fire away, tell me which bands have killer material that I'll froth and how stppid I've been to skip them. Aldo Nova Badlands Baby Tango Baton Rouge Black N Blue Britney Fox BulletBoys DAD Giant Hanoi Rocks Hardline Jetboy King Kobra Kingdom Come Lillian Axe Lizzy Borden Loudness Love Hate Quireboys Saigon Kick Santa Cruz Shotgun Messiah SleezeBeez SouthGang Tiger Tailz TNT Vain White Tiger  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.