The F*%K Thread

raildog

Free your fuckin' mind and the FUCKs will follow!! hehehehehe

I just witnessed a fucking revelation of fuckness. It was pretty fucking awesome. Most things Keith does are pretty fucking awesome.

Fuckin'A thanks Geoff. You're pretty fuckin' gnarly yourself over there, all fuckin' Australian and stuff.

Here's a fuckin' good fuckin' story for y'all... a co-worker of mine who operates out of another fuckin' office is off this fuckin' week, so we met up for fuckin' lunch today...the latest fuckin' installment of an annual fuckin' tradition that he and I have been doing for the last couple of fuckin' holiday seasons, we call it the fuckin' METAL LUNCH... anyway, we went to a nice little sports bar kinda fuckin' joint, had a couple of fuckin' beers and sandwiches, talked about various fuckin' CDs and DVDs, the food was fuckin' great, our waitress was fuckin' hot, and when time came to pay our fuckin' bill I pulled out my handy-dandy tip calculator and found out that a fuckin' 15% tip worked out to be... $6.66!! How fuckin' METAL is that? :devil:

Here's a fuckin' good fuckin' story for y'all... a co-worker of mine who operates out of another fuckin' office is off this fuckin' week, so we met up for fuckin' lunch today...the latest fuckin' installment of an annual fuckin' tradition that he and I have been doing for the last couple of fuckin' holiday seasons, we call it the fuckin' METAL LUNCH... anyway, we went to a nice little sports bar kinda fuckin' joint, had a couple of fuckin' beers and sandwiches, talked about various fuckin' CDs and DVDs, the food was fuckin' great, our waitress was fuckin' hot, and when time came to pay our fuckin' bill I pulled out my handy-dandy tip calculator and found out that a fuckin' 15% tip worked out to be... $6.66!! How fuckin' METAL is that? :devil:

That story was so fucking metal I want to steel it away from you and use it as my own. Here's my newest most hated thing in the fucking world:

When you have a fucking conversation with a fucker, for example on Tuesday, and something unfortunate happens in-between and on Thursday, for fucking example, you refer back to that conversation to try and indicate that it is not your fucking fault and refer to something you remember vividly about the conversation... but the fucker denies this part of the conversation ever happened and you cop the full fucking balme. What the fuck's up with that?

That story was so fucking metal I want to steel it away from you and use it as my own. Here's my newest most hated thing in the fucking world:

When you have a fucking conversation with a fucker, for example on Tuesday, and something unfortunate happens in-between and on Thursday, for fucking example, you refer back to that conversation to try and indicate that it is not your fucking fault and refer to something you remember vividly about the conversation... but the fucker denies this part of the conversation ever happened and you cop the full fucking balme. What the fuck's up with that?

That's fucking why I always record all my conversations. ;)

sorry MJ, but fuck, now I can not fucking stop!!!!!! what the fuck is going on!!!!!! hahaha

I so need a fucking beer right now... well, off to the fucking fridge with me then!!

I so need a fucking beer right now... well, off to the fucking fridge with me then!!

Here's one :chug: for ya! :) Congrat's on 6,000 & countin' posts, Keith! :drink:

You didn't say the word Fuck. It must be the snow getting to you. ;)

Congrats on 6000 posts Keith. :drink:

Holy fuckin' crap, I didn't even fuckin' realize that I'd cracked the 6000 mark... :banana:

It's a fuckin' ghost town round here today. Wonder if anyone would fuckin' notice if I just went the fuck home? :blink:

Yea, I fuckin' noticed that. Where the fuck is everybody??

A better question is where the fuck is Jason? I haven't seen him on here for a few days.

Too answer your question, it seems like everyone is celebrating the holidays without us.

A better question is where the fuck is Jason? I haven't seen him on here for a few days.

Too answer your question, it seems like everyone is celebrating the holidays without us.

Gee, that really fuckin' stings don't it Wes? I thought we were somewhat fuckin' well liked around here... Sheeeeit :(

I'm fuckin' here. Was just having "the talk" with my baby boy about "Santa Claus". :(

Fuck.

Upside.......he says "I knew that.....about a year ago". :lol: I feel relieved, yet somehow disappointed....

I'm fuckin' here. Was just having "the talk" with my baby boy about "Santa Claus". :(

Fuck.

Upside.......he says "I knew that.....about a year ago". :lol: I feel relieved, yet somehow disappointed....

What!!!!!!

Are you trying to say that like Santa isn't real????

This is horrible fucking news. :crying:

FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Merry Fucking Christmas. <_< My office just screwed me over royally. I get a call from our fucking payroll idiot. First she tells me that I owe the firm $900 for Jessie's health insurance since her birth (which I expected to pay, but not $900 fucking dollars!). Then she tells me that she overpaid me for my sick time by 67 hours so that will have to come out of my January paycheck! :angry: At this point there won't BE a fucking January paycheck!!!!! :2up:

But on a brighter note... I have a 2nd fucking interview with a new firm on Tuesday. If all goes well, I'll be returning from maternity leave and giving my fucking notice!!! :rofl2: