The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fucking awesome weekend. Couple of brilliant sunrises captured on film, three days of big surf (yep, got there early enough on Friday afternoon to sneak in a late surf), heaps of beers and the mighty fucking Eels came back from 20-0 down yesterday to snatch a 20-24 win. FUCK YEAH! Seriously sunburnt on the face today because we were out in the surf for about 3 hours at a time, but it was fucking worth it. Not even this hateful Monday can kill my buzz hangover.

Fuckin A! Just found this toy that Ben has been after for ages .... everywhere I looked people wanted £80 upwards for it, well I scored it at Argos for £43. After months of looking I sourced one to a store about 30 miles away as all the others locally have no stock and Lego don't make it anymore (yeah I even contacted them)....reserved and I'm gonna get it tomorrow!

Bionicle Sokpio XV-1 ... it's fuckin' awesome, I'm gonna have so much fun playing with it....Erm I mean Ben is going to have so much fun playing with it.

Fuckin A! Just found this toy that Ben has been after for ages .... everywhere I looked people wanted £80 upwards for it, well I scored it at Argos for £43. After months of looking I sourced one to a store about 30 miles away as all the others locally have no stock and Lego don't make it anymore (yeah I even contacted them)....reserved and I'm gonna get it tomorrow!

Bionicle Sokpio XV-1 ... it's fuckin' awesome, I'm gonna have so much fun playing with it....Erm I mean Ben is going to have so much fun playing with it.

that is so fucking cute !

Fucking warranties. Whenever you pay extra to take out an extended warranty you never need the fucker and it's wasted money, but sure as fuck if you don't take out an extended warranty you can be pretty much guaranteed to be fucked just after the normal warranty expires. C*nt of a world.

What a fuck load of fuck !!!!!!!!!

that is the most fucking beautiful fucking thing i have heard all fucking day :)

You bunch of miserable motherfuckers, have a fucking beer or something. ;)

I will be having a beer for certain when I return home today. Been working out in the shed a bit which is good hard work, but I'd prefer to have a little time to fuck around here too.

Son of a whore fucker! 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon and I'm usually halfway to the beach. For some fucked up reason the bosses from head office thought it'd be a cool idea to drop in here today so now we sit here like fucking muppets, just waiting for them to leave. Hopefully 3pm is still on the cards at very least. Fuck me, will definitely need an extra 7 beers tonight for this shit.

On the other hand, did somebody mention the Eels are on at 7:30pm tonight against the fucking Tigers? First game I get to watch at home on my own new huge TV with my own beers. Fuck I'm excited... just hope the fuckers win, though.

Surf was pretty fucking dismal today, but had a bit of fun on Big Yella out there. Free booze tonight = me getting pretty fucked up. Fuck yeah.