The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' Football League........Fuckers !!!!!!!!!!

Fucking great blokes in my opinion - Very fucking fair ;)

Anyways you won't have to fucking worry about it soon, 'cos you won't be even in it anymore. :rofl2:

Fuckin' bollocks.............

my fuckin sentiments exactly

Afternoon Fuckchops!! ;)

The Widow should change her name to 'Fuckchops'. :tumbsup:

Then Jez could serenade the lovely Widow by singing to her, one of her favourite songs......That being "Jump In My Car" by Ted Mulry but with a slight modification to the words.......

It would go something like this...

"Oooh Oooh jump in my car fuckchops.............I wanna take you home" :lol:

Afternoon Fuckchops!! ;)

"Fuckchops" has become my new favorite word. :P

On my way home from work tonight I was stuck at an intersection behind some fuckin Soccer Mom in a fuckin Minivan who had several opportunities to make her right hand fuckin turn but she sat there and sat there. Meantime I'm sitting there tired and wanting to go the fuck home and I finally yelled out in total frustration "COME THE FUCK ON, SOCCER MOM, MOVE THAT FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT ALREADY, YA FUCKIN HEAR ME FUCKCHOPS!" :rofl2:

I'm out of fucking beer. :yikes:

I have one more fuckin beer in my fuckin fridge and then I'm outta fuckin beer too!! :yikes:

• 2023 Gold Donors
I'm out of fucking beer. :yikes:

I have one more fuckin beer in my fuckin fridge and then I'm outta fuckin beer too!! :yikes:

No fucking beer for me today. My friends mom is visiting from the states and he's having a big dinner for her with close friends. I don't think I'd leave a good impression if I was fucking inebriated.

No sir, I'm on my best fuckin' behavior tonight. :angel:

i just now fuckin noticed the thread. Wotters is off the hook . ;)

Why would you put Wotty on a fuckin' hook? :blink:

aside from you guys, 2 of my three sisters and hubbies, My friend misty and butler, none of my other fuckin friends have bothered to fuckin call me and wish me happy fuckin birthday. fuckin assholes.

Ps, and my mom said happy birthday, but that is in her fuckin contract, she did give birth to me

aside from you guys, 2 of my three sisters and hubbies, My friend misty and butler, none of my other fuckin friends have bothered to fuckin call me and wish me happy fuckin birthday. fuckin assholes.

Ps, and my mom said happy birthday, but that is in her fuckin contract, she did give birth to me

Did you get my fuckin' birthday wish on MySpace???

It rained sooooooooo fucking hard tonight, the parking lot flooded at work. I had slosh through knee high water to get to my fucking car!!! :blink:

Can't get a fuckin' word in edgeways here today. The Eels are fucked, 'Big Brother' got fucking cancelled in Australia over the weekend and my bosses are back which means no access to the fucking site here. Fuck it all.