The F*%K Thread

raildog

Who's fuckin scared of fuckin sharks anyway ..... they're only fuckin little on my TV!

Fuckin' backed.They ain't got the fuckin' bottle to try and fuckin' shit-up us fuckin' Brits !!!!

My son even fuckin ' plays with one in the bath!

Who's fuckin scared of fuckin sharks anyway ..... they're only fuckin little on my TV!

Fuckin' backed.They ain't got the fuckin' bottle to try and fuckin' shit-up us fuckin' Brits !!!!

See,even our kids know no fuckin' fear....

Shut up the fucking Brits - not a hope in fucking hell my boys.

I play with one in the fucking bath, but that is another story altogether. :headbanger:

Shut up the fucking Brits - not a hope in fucking hell my boys.

I play with one in the fucking bath, but that is another story altogether. :headbanger:

Jez likes to play in the fucking bath? a man after my own fuckin heart :nyanya:

My son's playin with his fuckin "Mega Rig Shark Ship" toy right now. That fuckin' shark ain't so fuckin tough. My kid puts it thru the fuckin wringer!

My son's playin with his fuckin "Mega Rig Shark Ship" toy right now. That fuckin' shark ain't so fuckin tough. My kid puts it thru the fuckin wringer!

It fuckin' seems like it's only our Aussie friends who are a fuckin' tad scared... :whistle::nyanya:

It fuckin' seems like it's only our Aussie friends who are a fuckin' tad scared... :whistle::nyanya:

As I said to Dave earlier on, I wrestle and eat sharks for my own fuckin' amusement.

Lisa used to the fuckin' Fuck Thread Cop but since she's not around as much anymore, I think we got a new fuckin' sheriff in town. :lol:

I fuckin think NOT :P

I just barely fuckin survived the fuckin longest carpet installation.... ever. Fuckers.

Lisa, Just for the record....i did not fucking EVER mention wanting to be the fuck cop. Glad to fuckin see you back dear:)

Speaking of fucking cops... they fucked me when they stole my fucking license. I am now thoroughly fucked. Hey Lisa, welcome the fuck back.

Lisa used to the fuckin' Fuck Thread Cop but since she's not around as much anymore, I think we got a new fuckin' sheriff in town. :lol:

I just barely fuckin survived the fuckin longest carpet installation.... ever. Fuckers.

Lisa, Just for the record....i did not fucking EVER mention wanting to be the fuck cop. Glad to fuckin see you back dear:)

T'anks :) No fuckin problemo, I was just fuckin sayin... and, the 'fuckers' I was referencing are the fuckers at the flooring place. Dem fuckers.

T'anks :) No fuckin problemo, I was just fuckin sayin... and, the 'fuckers' I was referencing are the fuckers at the flooring place. Dem fuckers.

Welcome the Fuck back Lees! :drink:

By the way, I was certainly not insinuating that you should be fuckin' replaced as Fuck Thread Cop, merely suggesting that WiddaRoads makes for a fuckin' excellent Fuck Thread Cop substitute when you're unavailable. :)

By the way, I was certainly not insinuating that you should be fuckin' replaced as Fuck Thread Cop, merely suggesting that WiddaRoads makes for a fuckin' excellent Fuck Thread Cop substitute when you're unavailable. :)

T'anks, Keef! :drink: No fuckin worries, mi amigo.... policing you fuckers is a full-time & under-paid job... am fuckin happy to have some fuckin deputies! Besides... I only took the job cuz I like the uniform:

fpolice.jpg

Welcome the Fuck back Lisa!!
Fuckin grassy-ass! Glad to be the fuck back, Jez :)

Fuckin' Ditto!!!!
Fuckin thanks Chris!

T'anks, Keef! :drink: No fuckin worries, mi amigo.... policing you fuckers is a full-time & under-paid job... am fuckin happy to have some fuckin deputies! Besides... I only took the job cuz I like the uniform:

fpolice.jpg

Fuckin' Ditto!!!!
Fuckin thanks Chris!

Holy fuck!! Is that you???

fpolice.jpg

Fuckin' Ditto!!!!
Fuckin thanks Chris!

Fucking arrest me now! :lol:

fpolice.jpg

Fuckin' Ditto!!!!
Fuckin thanks Chris!

Fucking arrest me now! :lol:

I had a cardiac arrest when I saw that fuckin' picture, but now that my erecti- uh, condition has died down... I'd like to be arrested too, please. :wub:

fpolice.jpg

Obviously we like the fuckin' uniform too. :crazy: