The F*%K Thread

raildog

MOTHERFUCKIN TRUCK! After I Dropped the fuck back and changed fucking lanes to get the fuck out of his way...he still fuckin nailed my windshield with a fuckin rock! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Some days it just doesn't fucking pay to get out of bed. What's eating Gilbert Grape? Why the fuck are you asking me? By the way, I appreciate you not using the lowercase I in your post. I have to admit that was rubbing me the wrong fucking way. Maybe I am anal, but I think variety keeps things interesting. Kinky? No, I am using a new conditioner.

It's still snowin' like a motherfuck out there so my boss told me I can get the fuck out of here at 3PM. Let's hope I survive the fuckin' trip home!! My wife left her fuckin' job at 12 noon and it took her an hour and 45 fuckin' minutes to get home... it's usually a half hour fuckin' drive...

It's still snowin' like a motherfuck out there so my boss told me I can get the fuck out of here at 3PM. Let's hope I survive the fuckin' trip home!! My wife left her fuckin' job at 12 noon and it took her an hour and 45 fuckin' minutes to get home... it's usually a half hour fuckin' drive...

Godfuckingspeed. Get home safe...

Godfuckingspeed. Get home safe...

Godspeed!You Black Emperor

I'm fuckin' home, thanks y'all... of course, the wife and her, ahem, "passenger" is making me go back OUT in that slop in a little while to go pick up a fuckin' pizza!!! :crying:

I'm fuckin' home, thanks y'all... of course, the wife and her, ahem, "passenger" is making me go back OUT in that slop in a little while to go pick up a fuckin' pizza!!! :crying:

Well that's great fucking news...May you enjoy that fucking pizza!! :drink:

They don't have fucking delivery out that way?

They do have delivery out this fuckin' way but the place is just around the fuckin' block so why should I pay the schmuck an extra two bucks to deliver the fucker?

Anyway, I went and got the fuckin' pizza and it was goooooood. Fuckin sicilian baby!!

I am NEVER drinkin' Fucking GREEN beer on St. Patricks Day Again !

Holy fucking shit. That was the scariest fucking moment I've experienced in quite some fuckin' time. Just sitting here on the lounge on the laptop watching the fucking football and all of a sudden this fucking massive aeroplane noise comes from above. Holy fucking shitballs... it honestly sounded like it was going to hit the fucking ground any second. I had a quick look outside and didn't see the fucker... didn't hear it crash anywhere nearby. I wonder what the fuck that was all about. FYI, we are NOWHERE near any airports here. Fuck me... what a fucking moment. I wonder how fucking low down it actually was.

God Fucking Christ!!! Im so fucking bored im actually posting on the page i vowed I would never fucking post on, so I guess im a fucking sellout, but at least im not a CUNT!!!! right? Ah Fuck it, You All Go Fuck yourselfs, I guess it really doesnt matter how, or when, or the amount of times we say fuck, it takes care of all our issues individually, what a great fucking scheme, Fuck You All Everybody. your all cockfucking suckers, fuck off!!! Dunno me custas chupa me peto, pinche garvachos, or however the fuck it's spelled.

Holy fucking shit. That was the scariest fucking moment I've experienced in quite some fuckin' time. Just sitting here on the lounge on the laptop watching the fucking football and all of a sudden this fucking massive aeroplane noise comes from above. Holy fucking shitballs... it honestly sounded like it was going to hit the fucking ground any second. I had a quick look outside and didn't see the fucker... didn't hear it crash anywhere nearby. I wonder what the fuck that was all about. FYI, we are NOWHERE near any airports here. Fuck me... what a fucking moment. I wonder how fucking low down it actually was.

Dude, that was me, I got my fuckin' pilot's license. What the fuck, you didn't see me wave? <_<

Dude, that was me, I got my fuckin' pilot's license. What the fuck, you didn't see me wave? <_<

Oh fuck, I missed the wave dude. Oh no, there it goes. The first fuckin' tear. Shit, here comes the second- oh fuck, gone already. Third and forth are streaking down my face. Guys, this is a fuckin' mess. There's fuckin' tears everywhere. Fuck Pete, I'm broken. I didn't think you'd get your license so fucking soon. See, I really wanted to make sure it was a surprise when you did land in my fuckin' arms... I just thought you'd land the plane first, not in my chest, and then leap into my arms.

Oh fuck, I missed the wave dude. Oh no, there it goes. The first fuckin' tear. Shit, here comes the second- oh fuck, gone already. Third and forth are streaking down my face. Guys, this is a fuckin' mess. There's fuckin' tears everywhere. Fuck Pete, I'm broken. I didn't think you'd get your license so fucking soon. See, I really wanted to make sure it was a surprise when you did land in my fuckin' arms... I just thought you'd land the plane first, not in my chest, and then leap into my arms.

Now that is a fucking tear-jerking tender moment if I ever heard one.

I know how ya Fucking feel .. But what the Fuck can ya do

Fuck Mondays. They fuckin' suck massive hairy fuckin' goat ass.

On the fuckin' up side, I just mailed a fuckin' package to Blue Fuckin' Charvel. So he'll be fuckin' rockin' out to "Spring Session M" by Missing Fuckin' Persons fairly soon. :banana:

Good fuckin' morning to you as well WidowRhoads!! You're certainly fuckin' jolly today!!

Glad to fucking finally get the fuck home! What a bullshit fucking day today. Ready to fucking play Star Rats "The Angry Song" and go whoop some fucking chump's ass!! Fuck man!! Need fucking beer now!! :drink:

Ah.... that's fucking better. Back to whatever you all were fucking talking about. I was too fucking pissed to fucking read it!! :ahole:

Glad to fucking finally get the fuck home! What a bullshit fucking day today. Ready to fucking play Star Rats "The Angry Song" and go whoop some fucking chump's ass!! Fuck man!! Need fucking beer now!! :drink:

Ah.... that's fucking better. Back to whatever you all were fucking talking about. I was too fucking pissed to fucking read it!! :ahole:

That song kicks so much fucking ass it always makes me feel better as well.