The F*%K Thread

raildog

He has a FUCKIN point, at least it wasn't Hot Coffee.

I don't wanna FUCKIN go to this FUCKIN meeting i have to go to this morning, I want to stay the FUCK home, and on top of that, it it FUCKING SNOWING!!!!! :2up:

I don't want to be at fuckin' work either.

He has a FUCKIN point, at least it wasn't Hot Coffee.

I don't wanna FUCKIN go to this FUCKIN meeting i have to go to this morning, I want to stay the FUCK home, and on top of that, it it FUCKING SNOWING!!!!! :2up:

I don't want to be at fuckin' work either.

I'll fuckin' third that sentiment... <_<

I'm not fuckin' working today... and my son is playin' a fuckin' video game right now... so I have some fuckin' time to post :lol:

My day could be worse, but it ain't fuckin' great... the old fossil in our Finance department was questioning my expense report because she normally only processes our field reps' reports. Me being a corporate stooge she can't see why I should get reimbursed for stuff apparently. Management saw fucking differently however as always I keep my fuckin' ducks in a row. So for a fucking $93 expense item we involved at least 3 partners in the company... <_<

My day could be worse, but it ain't fuckin' great... the old fossil in our Finance department was questioning my expense report because she normally only processes our field reps' reports. Me being a corporate stooge she can't see why I should get reimbursed for stuff apparently. Management saw fucking differently however as always I keep my fuckin' ducks in a row. So for a fucking $93 expense item we involved at least 3 partners in the company... <_<

Did you say "she"? Well there's the fuckin' problem. Sorry ladies.

:lol: Bob delivers a fucking bomb! Wowser.

Hey mate, did the person you fucking tore strips off, beat up, broke his fucking neck... that guy you gave a wedgie as you tore his fuckin' ears off and ripped your words from your own mouth and shoved them down the back of his fucking throat... that guy... did he cry when you were fucking done with him?

Hey mate, did the person you fucking tore strips off, beat up, broke his fucking neck... that guy you gave a wedgie as you tore his fuckin' ears off and ripped your words from your own mouth and shoved them down the back of his fucking throat... that guy... did he cry when you were fucking done with him?

That muthafucka was crying like a little girl. I'm having a real bad fucking day. Geoff you should write for Cannibal Corpse that was pretty fuckin' good.

Did you say "she"? Well there's the fuckin' problem. Sorry ladies.

Bob.... you ain't fuckin right! :P

Sorry, I'm having a real fucking bad day and it's because of the women here in my fucking office. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

That muthafucka was crying like a little girl. I'm having a real bad fucking day. Geoff you should write for Cannibal Corpse that was pretty fuckin' good.

Thanks Bob, funny thing is I've been in the fuckin' studio with the guys for a few weeks fuckin' now, working on a few tracks for their new fuckin' album. Apparently I've earned a bit of a fuckin' reputation as the Desmond Child of heavy metal. I don't know if that's because I like to have sex with men... uh, oh shit - fuck it!... I mean I like sex with mentally attractive women, or if it's because of my fucking awesome skills as a songwriter. We were working on a cute little ditty called 'Fuck the gophers corpse at the fucking banquet of ferret fucking' last night. It came out sounding pretty fucking tight. I'm just a bit fucking worried radio's going to be all over this song and the guys are going to end up in the fucking mainstream... which they're against. Great fucking song though.

We were working on a cute little ditty called 'Fuck the gophers corpse at the fucking banquet of ferret fucking' last night. It came out sounding pretty fucking tight. I'm just a bit fucking worried radio's going to be all over this song and the guys are going to end up in the fucking mainstream... which they're against. Great fucking song though.

:rofl2: Holy fuckin' shit that's fuckin' great. Motherfucker that just made my fuckin' day. Thanks Geoff.

The funniest shade is shade 2 in the 3 shades of being fucked up.

OK daddy's getting ready to get 3 SHADES of FUCKED UP and drown my sorrows of this piece of shit day in about 12 Busch Lights....at least. :chug:

I'm going to blow some shit up :bigboom: on Ace Combat on PS2 while listening to some Wig fucking Wam.