The F*%K Thread

raildog

Being in Florida, I'm not out of summer temps until January-February when it dips down into the 60's and 70's during the day and the 30's and 40's at night. Brrrrr. LOL.

Eh-eh-eh... Remember what fuckin' thread you're in! You forgot to say the magic F-word!!! :)

Ah fuck me. Fucking Alzheimer's...

Being in Florida, I'm not out of summer temps until January-February when it dips down into the 60's and 70's during the day and the 30's and 40's at night. Brrrrr. LOL.

Eh-eh-eh... Remember what fuckin' thread you're in! You forgot to say the magic F-word!!! :)

Don't worry It fucking happens to all of us every once in a while.

Don't worry It fucking happens to all of us every once in a while.

Well fucking thanks alot!!! :drink:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I got the best present at work tonight. One of the guys has this really cool belt buckle and belt. Black with a heart kinda in a star. I've always liked it...

Well......was watching a HIM video today......and THERE was that same emblem!!! :o

Soooooooo......I went to work and when I saw him, I pointed to his fuckin' belt.......and said "HIM"!!!!!!!! (I didn't know he even knew of the band.....)

He went home on his lunch break....and when he came back he handed me........a fuckin' HIM belt buckle!!! :dance:

:unsure: Ok.....so it don't take much to fuckin' please me...... :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I got the best present at work tonight. One of the guys has this really cool belt buckle and belt. Black with a heart kinda in a star. I've always liked it...

Well......was watching a HIM video today......and THERE was that same emblem!!! :o

Soooooooo......I went to work and when I saw him, I pointed to his fuckin' belt.......and said "HIM"!!!!!!!! (I didn't know he even knew of the band.....)

He went home on his lunch break....and when he came back he handed me........a fuckin' HIM belt buckle!!! :dance:

Cool, that was a really nice fuckin' jesture for him to do that just for you! :banana::drink: It's a good thing he understood that you were pointin' at his fuckin' belt buckle, tho & not some where's else! :crazy:;):whistle:

Cool, that was a really nice fuckin' jesture for him to do that just for you! :banana::drink: It's a good thing he understood that you were pointin' at his fuckin' belt buckle, tho & not some where's else! :crazy:;):whistle:

Yeah, that could've been a really interesting fuckin' present... :banana:

Yeah, that could've been a really interesting fuckin' present... :banana:

Point at something else and say: "HIM" !!!

Fuckin' hilarious !! :rofl2:

Obviously being the manly sex god I am countless numbers of the ladies have pointed at my nether regions and said "HIM". Does that mean they just wanted my fuckin' belt buckle? :blink:

How many illegitimate children now walk the streets because of my gross misunderstanding? Oh the fuckin' humanity! :(

The Black Pen now feels shamed by his actions.

Obviously being the manly sex god I am countless numbers of the ladies have pointed at my nether regions and said "HIM". Does that mean they just wanted my fuckin' belt buckle? :blink:

:rofl2: LMAO......yes. Now.....if'n I'da wanted the other thingy......I'da pointed and said "MINE"!!! :P

How many illegitimate children now walk the streets because of my gross misunderstanding? Oh the fuckin' humanity! :(

Dunno, but I bet you still got a long fuckin' way to go before you equal the # set by Eric Fuckin' Brittingham. :)

Dunno, but I bet you still got a long fuckin' way to go before you equal the # set by Eric Fuckin' Brittingham. :)

Well that's a fucking given. I'm a minor deity at best in comparison to His Lordship. :anon:

:rofl2: LMAO......yes. Now.....if'n I'da wanted the other thingy......I'da pointed and said "MINE"!!! :P

:anon: That's why y'all are such a fuckin' mystery... :(

Well that's a fucking given. I'm a minor deity at best in comparison to His Lordship. :anon:

:anon: That's why y'all are such a fuckin' mystery... :(

Oh I've done fuckin' given up on trying to decipher them... :blink:

Just don't try so fucking hard.... go with it, and all will make perfect sense :lol:

:rofl2: fucking hysterical

My son is wearing the cape from his fucking Superman Halloween costume this morning. He's been running around the fuckin' house like a fucking lunatic pretending to be fuckin' Superman for a good fifteen minutes already. It's making me fuckin' tired just watching him. So damn cute tho!!

That's good. Let him fucking wear himself out and you'll have no problem putting him to bed.

Yea, but it's only eight o'fuckin' clock in the fuckin' morning here!! It's a long fucking way to go till bed time!!

Goooooooood fucking morning USA !

Gooooooooood fucking ..... ummmm...... what time is it there, Chris? :blink:

Whatever..............good fucking day!!! :D

Here it's fucking 16 pm ! Sunny and fucking huge blue sky !

Here it's fucking 16 pm ! Sunny and fucking huge blue sky !

10 fuckin' AM here and pretty much the same. A little cold, but not too bad... fuckin' stuck in the office though... <_<