The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Make sure that pinky finger is sticking out too, that should expedite the whole process, plus they'll put you in First Class.

Dammit Blue you beat me to it! I was just about to make that "pinky finger" joke. Get outta my head!!

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure that pinky finger is sticking out too, that should expedite the whole process, plus they'll put you in First Class.

Dammit Blue you beat me to it! I was just about to make that "pinky finger" joke. Get outta my head!!

:lol: I saw you with the newest post right after mine and I was wondering if you were going there... :crazy:

What a coincidence... I have a stuffed Kiwi Bird on top of my monitor, wearing a pair of the 3-D glasses from Kiss' PSYCHO CIRCUS tour.

Well, I guess it's not much of a coincidence after all but it certainly is uninteresting.

I have a pink plastic easter egg and a Jetsons flying saucer doodad with Judy, Elroy and Astro in it on top of my monitor.

How interesting !!

:rofl2:

I have done so little today it's not funny. I'm going to sit up in my chair... *just did* ... so it feels like I achieved something.

My kitty is sitting in my lap. He has his cute little paw on my wrist. I just paused to pat his cute little head. Now he wants more. I just patted him some more. His paw on my wrist in clenching. Damn he's cute.

I am sitting here trying to type while my dog 'Denver' does everything that he can't think of to get my attention.

My dog still won't leave me alone. I wonder if he's trying to say "Hey shithead take me outside, I need to take a crap!"

I have a big dumb lovable Golden Retriever that loves everybody he comes into contact with.

I also have two cats, who love everybody except the dog.