• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I mapped out parts of my end of year road trip yesterday and got an erection. I wish dearly for the working year to be over.

Going somewhere nice?

Indeed I am. Nowhere in particular, though. For my first week I head up the north coast of NSW to see the family, and for the second week I head down the South Coast, starting where I left off last time. There is not a spot in either leg of the journey that is not nice. The parts of the South Coast I plan to attend look especially beautiful. That's the beauty of the NSW coast, though, you can't really fail wherever you go. :)

Here's a little pic of Eden, which is kind of my South Coast destination, though hopefully I get to go even further south. All depends on how good the surf is on my way down. :)

merimbula.jpg

Erm ... I'm not jealous. No. Not at all. Really. Dover is just as nice as that.

:crying:

Thats photoshopped?! when is it ever sunny in Eden! Its always raining.

Haha. Really? I've never been there but every single person ever raves about it, so I'll check it out.

Speaking of rain, how awesome is this week going to be? I wonder when we'll next see the sun.

• My Little Pony

Sometimes I just really wish I didn't know some stuff. Working with someone who you know is about to get the chop, yet they have no idea. Painfully painful... :(

Really? That would be awesome! I thrive on/in awkward situations.

Sometimes I just really wish I didn't know some stuff. Working with someone who you know is about to get the chop, yet they have no idea. Painfully painful... :(

You are an awkward situation.

It's not so much awkward as it is sad, as I just feel bad for this sexy, sexy little thing.

• My Little Pony

It's not so much awkward as it is sad, as I just feel bad for this sexy, sexy little thing.

Sounds like you feel sad more so for yourself than for her. And I appreciate you thinking I'm an awkward situation.

Sounds like you feel sad more so for yourself than for her. And I appreciate you thinking I'm an awkward situation.

The only person I feel sorry for more than her, is you. Because of the beatdown I'm about to inflict on you.

• My Little Pony

The only person I feel sorry for more than her, is you. Because of the beatdown I'm about to inflict on you.

Wow, it really is that bad, eh?

Does your wife know?

Wow, it really is that bad, eh?

Does your wife know?

About the beatdown? Sure, she's driving me.

Nah, it's not really that bad at all - she'll be fine - but I felt the dramatic effect made my desire to inflict a beatdown on you a little more intense. Do you agree?

• My Little Pony

My baby just turned 150. Has it really been four years already? It seems like it was only yesterday she was 112. We've had so many good times, together...

Remember that time we almost slid off the cliff? Remember the time we almost slid into that huge ditch? Remember that time we almost slid into on-coming traffic? Remember that time we almost slid into that light post? Remember that time we got pulled over...twice?

Good times. Here's to many more good times.

:beerbang:

My baby just turned 150. Has it really been four years already? It seems like it was only yesterday she was 112. We've had so many good times, together...

Remember that time we almost slid off the cliff? Remember the time we almost slid into that huge ditch? Remember that time we almost slid into on-coming traffic? Remember that time we almost slid into that light post? Remember that time we got pulled over...twice?

I want to slide my fist into your belly.

• My Little Pony

Geoff, your excessive response and acknowledgment to my posts is gonna blow our cover.

Geoff, your excessive response and acknowledgment to my posts is gonna blow our cover.

When I'm in love I want the whole world to know.

I wouldn't want to be in a band called Fancypants.....even if they changed the name to Fanceepantzz to make it "more metal/glam".

Souffle would be a pretty crummy name too!