• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I would kill for 29 degrees compared to 13 & 14 degrees anytime.

It's too humid here !!!!!

Cold beer and a fan my man.

I've got the fan !!!

You have fans everywhere mate! :headbanger:

I was expecting rain today ... but no, some grey clouds bit of a breeze and a fair bit of sun, warm....but not as warm as down south by a long stretch I would imagine!

40 dgrees is hot, but I personally still dig it. 30 degress is beautiful... don't know what you ungrateful bastards are on about. I'd take it over being cold any day of the scrotal sucking week. :)

40 dgrees is hot, but I personally still dig it. 30 degress is beautiful... don't know what you ungrateful bastards are on about. I'd take it over being cold any day of the scrotal sucking week. :)

I wouldn't !!!!!!

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Me either. I love winter, cold rocks (just because I hate feeling hot so much). Rain this morning, much better!

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Me either. I love winter, cold rocks (just because I hate feeling hot so much). Rain this morning, much better!

Dark and cloudy here !!!!!

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Yes...today has rained...so that's why I just painted the utility room and downstairs bog!

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Yes...today has rained...so that's why I just painted the utility room and downstairs bog!

Artist-tastic !!!!!

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Wow, you guys are freaks. I don't even feel sorry for you that you're stuck in England... sounds like the perfect spot for you! ;)

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Wow, you guys are freaks. I don't even feel sorry for you that you're stuck in England... sounds like the perfect spot for you! ;)

Yes, perfect. Apart from the congestion, pathetic public transport, hugely expensive alcohol, general lack of any concept of customer service, Government that shafts law abiding taxpayers at every turn, continued destruction of natural habitats, violent-happy youth culture and disappearing public services. I also have a 2-year pay freeze. I just love it here. ;)

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Yes, perfect. Apart from the congestion, pathetic public transport, hugely expensive alcohol, general lack of any concept of customer service, Government that shafts law abiding taxpayers at every turn, continued destruction of natural habitats, violent-happy youth culture and disappearing public services. I also have a 2-year pay freeze. I just love it here. ;)

Yeah....What he said !!! :whistle:

I wouldn't !!!!!!

Yeah....What he said !!! :whistle:

Do you chaps ever watch the Allen Edgar Sugar Poe 'Apprentice' show? Even just seeing what you guys have to deal with visually depresses me.

You guys should move to Antarctica. At least it looks nice over there. :)

Do you chaps ever watch the Allen Edgar Sugar Poe 'Apprentice' show? Even just seeing what you guys have to deal with visually depresses me.

No, can't watch that rubbish.

Hmm, nice idea. At least Antarctica would be free of politicians, prima donna footballers and individuals such as Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, etc. Knowing my luck I'd run into some penguins with huge egos and bad attitudes... ;)

No, can't watch that rubbish.

Hmm, nice idea. At least Antarctica would be free of politicians, prima donna footballers and individuals such as Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, etc. Knowing my luck I'd run into some penguins with huge egos and bad attitudes... ;)

Don't get mne started about the penguins over there...Jeeeeez!

You lot are all heathens. I like England.

The only thing wrong with a hot summer is that very few houses in the UK are air conditioned. Nights can be stuffy and uncomfortable, apart from that summer rocks.

Oh and i also love spring, autumn and winter too.

Seasons rock.

You lot are all heathens. I like England.

The only thing wrong with a hot summer is that very few houses in the UK are air conditioned. Nights can be stuffy and uncomfortable, apart from that summer rocks.

Oh and i also love spring, autumn and winter too.

Seasons rock.

Backed.

Me and the missus discussed this and one of the reasons we couldn't live where the inlaws do (Spain) is the lack of any real seasons, it's cooler in Winter but hell your still wearing shorts even when you go over in December, nice place to visit is the saying .... plus I haven't a clue what they're talking about....bit like Australia too :lol:

Having said that various governments, P.C. wankers and scrotes are shitting the U.K. up, but can't leave otherwise they win.

Should start a new thread....seasons ... what's your fave,

It's tricky but I'd go for Autumn and the way the sunlight changes....you'll know what I mean if you live over here.