The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

So this is the longest id been away from HH in the last few years... about a week or so..

id like to thank all those people who sent me msgs as they missed me.........

JERKS!

I was going to PM you about your photo you sent me (you is one ugly motherfucker by the way brother ). I decided to use it as my avatar, hope ya don't mind. :D

anyway, here we all were, hoing you'd be absent for at least another Yea...err month at least. ;)

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is the longest id been away from HH in the last few years... about a week or so..

JERKS!

I was going to PM you about your photo you sent me (you is one ugly motherfucker by the way brother ). I decided to use it as my avatar, hope ya don't mind. :D

anyway, here we all were, hoing you'd be absent for at least another Yea...err month at least. ;)

He sent me a photo too. Of him naked! :blink:

Now I can't sleep...haven't slept for weeks...

JERKS!

At least i sent you something! ;)

JERKS!

That´s true. Now I'm waiting for Part 2. With horror... :P

In recent weeks she's asked me how to spell "much", is it "m-u-t-c-h?" she asks (all 50+ years old of her). Now she speaks of the desperation to get her parent's friends to church as they don't have long to live and if they don't get to church, she says to her christian friend on the phone, well, you know what'll happen to them. How do you break that kind of news to them? she says.

How do I break the news to her that she is a f*cking moron? How can I not associate christianity with sheer stupidity when I am subjected to this? I bet she can't even spell IQ!

JERKS!

Man you know i love you, im just one lazy lad.

JERKS!

Man you know i love you, im just one lazy lad.

Get out of your lazy bed.

Wikkid southerly swell rising as the day progresses. Said to be about 6ft by the time I leave the office this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get in a few sneaky waves before the sun sets. :)

Decent swell failed to arrive yesterday but is sure as hell here today. Looking forward to goods times after work today.

Decent swell failed to arrive yesterday but is sure as hell here today. Looking forward to goods times after work today.

That's swell :lol:

That's swell :lol:

'Tis swell. Cowabunga.