• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the zone.

The zone in which this office is built on. It sucks.

I actually find 'How I met your mother' to be funnier than 'My name is Earl'. They're back to back on Thursday nights in Australia and I thought 'My name is Earl' would be much better, but 'How I met your mother' has been getting many, many more laughs out of me. 'Freaks and Geeks' was pretty much one of my top 5 fave shows ever, and anything that features any of the ex-cast gets a bit of a thumbs up from me.

I actually find 'How I met your mother' to be funnier than 'My name is Earl'. They're back to back on Thursday nights in Australia and I thought 'My name is Earl' would be much better, but 'How I met your mother' has been getting many, many more laughs out of me. 'Freaks and Geeks' was pretty much one of my top 5 fave shows ever, and anything that features any of the ex-cast gets a bit of a thumbs up from me.

I like How I met your Mother better to. I liked "Earl" at first but got burned out on it quickly.

I was just outside in my backyard and I watched a Ant bite me 3 times in almost the exact same place.... altho I was in pain and damn near to the point of passing out I'm proud of the fact that I didnt Tap out .....

I was just outside in my backyard and I watched a Ant bite me 3 times in almost the exact same place.... altho I was in pain and damn near to the point of passing out I'm proud of the fact that I didnt Tap out .....

Was one of them badass Texas Fire Ants?

Ya'know it was ... Ya can tell if ya look closely cause they have all been branded ... this particular fiesty som biotch 's brandwas devil horns on his hind-end

Ya'know it was ... Ya can tell if ya look closely cause they have all been branded ... this particular fiesty som biotch 's brandwas devil horns on his hind-end

I was down there visiting a friend about 10 years ago and he was telling about them Fire Ants. Before that I had never heard of them before.

My hair has not been washed for many days. I think I can use the term 'weeks' now.

Is this because Eric Brittingham has ordered you not to wash your hair, or is it because you just didn't want to wash it?

I don't want to wash it because it goes super-poofy... but I'm sure I'd have heard by now if Eric Brittingham had a problem with me not washing it. I assume he's okay with it because I'm still alive.