The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Did TYG just say 'My arms are liking me'??? In a backwards kind of way. That took me ages to read that.

I'M A DICKHEAD! He said 'My arms are killing me'!!!

Edited by Geoff

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw my reflexion on my turned off television set ...... reality Tv sux ....

A Mosquito landed on the outside of my window in the fourth room down the upstairs hall ... It was kinda nice that door was already opened as to it being one less thing I had to do b4 the night is over ... I sat down on a extra chair that we keep in the room cause nowhere else to put it and had a 41 1/2 minute staredown with the insect ..... the only movements that took place were he fluttered his wings exactly 3 times and I blinked aproximately 1,432 times ..... bottom line ....he won the staredown ... I couldnt take it anymore

TYG owns this thread, without a doubt. Sorry to everyone who has posted here before... but seriously. How does a brother compete with that?

We have two rulers here one is made of white plastic and goes up to 12" and the other is clear plastic and goes up to a grand 15" !

This has been an extremely uninteresting day at work. So uninteresting, in fact, that I don't even want to talk about it.

It is raining up a monsoon here right now. Out in front of the office where I work a stop light has fallen over and is lying in the street. There are 4 police officers dealing with the chaos as I type this.

If this is to interesting for this thread, I apologize in advance.

I had a very nice uninteresting day. Blew up the pool.......filled it with ice cold water......watched the kiddies turn purple, from the cold......as I oiled up and burnt my buns in the sun... :lol:

Getting ready to go home. Got some crud in a bag I need to bin on my way out .... 2 apple cores, orange peel and a few plastic vending machine cups.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I had a very nice uninteresting day. Blew up the pool.......filled it with ice cold water......watched the kiddies turn purple, from the cold......as I oiled up and burnt my buns in the sun... :lol:

Hey MJ,

I'd be more than happy to rub some aloe on them for you!36_1_12.gif

Hey MJ,

Somehow if Geoff were a smiley, he would be at least related to this one..... :P

Hey MJ,

hahahaha.......how cute is that little guy??!!!!! :lol:

Note2self : When you are almost 35 years of age ... it is not wise to get overly-excited when you see the postman bringing you your cd package to you down your front walk and answer the door wearing your Hong Kong Phooey Pj's .....

1. I stumped toe coming down stairs

2. Drink I was holding splashed here and there on the way down

3. Postman was actually a lady and she laughed at me ....... sigh .....

4. The Big Kicker ..... It wasnt cds after all .....

I'm bored outta your mind too!

It's good to know I'm not the only one Nick.

Why are you bored out of your mind Wes? You should be on YouTube watching the new Iron Maiden video again and again and again and again and again and again......

I'm bored outta your mind too!

It's good to know I'm not the only one Nick.

Why are you bored out of your mind Wes? You should be on YouTube watching the new Iron Maiden video again and again and again and again and again and again......

Holy shit what am I doing here then!!!! Off to you tube I go.

Up the Irons Wes!! Hahaha, my work here is done. :)

Can't get You Tube at work so I'm still bored outta Wes' mind......yet strangely I have the feeling that he is no longer bored as he is watching Maiden over and over and over again! :unsure: