The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

A flock of crows is called a murder.

Have you been watching Cuba Gooding Jr. movies again?

A Flock Of Seagulls is a band.... :whistle:

Murder of Crows is a Cuba Gooding Jr. movie. :whistle:

a Flock of quails Is called a Covey.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is getting way too interesting. We'd better quit now and get back to the uninteresting stuff!!

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Australia ???????? :nyanya:

Yeah, nice place, isn't it? :)

Yeah.....In a you wish it was England type-way............ :whistle::whistle:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

And finally;

:rofl2:

This thread is getting way too interesting. We'd better quit now and get back to the uninteresting stuff!!

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

And finally;

Got to admit....that was funny!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally;

It's like having sex with Amy Reid and stopping halfway through and saying, "Damn, bitch, I wish you was Rosie O'Donnell!"

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally;

It's like having sex with Amy Reid and stopping halfway through and saying, "Damn, bitch, I wish you was Rosie O'Donnell!"

Ugh. I just tasted my dinner coming back up. Thanks Geoff. :puke:

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally;

See, Ian. Look what you did to poor Chris. Heartless English Bastard. ;)

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

And finally;

See, Ian. Look what you did to poor Chris. Heartless English Bastard. ;)

Me ??? I think you're mistaken matey........ :whistle:

It snowed heavily here last night,but Tom' school is still open.He's well gutted !!!!!!!!!!

He's only got to walk 5 minutes, tell him to get to school the lazy git. :whistle:

It snowed heavily here last night,but Tom' school is still open.He's well gutted !!!!!!!!!!

He's only got to walk 5 minutes, tell him to get to school the lazy git. :whistle:

Break out the huskies!

Break out the huskies!

warm up the sled..

Watching Food Network, that Giada sure has some nice....

...recipes. What? What did you think I meant? :tits:

You mean, she actually cooks stuff on that show? I can never take my eyes off her cleavage. :tits:

Watching Food Network, that Giada sure has some nice....

...recipes. What? What did you think I meant? :tits:

You mean, she actually cooks stuff on that show? I can never take my eyes off her cleavage. :tits:

I can see me googling this when I get home :whistle:

For countless acts of random stunning-ness, I suggest you all watch 'So you think you can dance'. Every year I am blown away by how gorgeous the girls are on that show. New series just started in Australia here and I'm waiting for one of these audition tapes to make it onto Youtube so I can share a link. Simply stunning.

11:19pm - feeling a bit hungry. I'd eaten some spaghetti and meatballs about 7:30pm but I'm starving. So homemade pizza it is. Not much on it, but it'll kick my ass I'm sure. I think this beer made me hungry.

As a cricketing nation, Australia are clearly f*cked.

As a un sporting nation, Australia is fucked = Not news!! :whistle: