The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Where the hell did the wkend go?!

To hell.

Why don't people listen to music while watching sports? I see Ian faced with this dilema, I know Matt doesn't do it and my brothers don't either. WTF's wrong with y'all? Watch the footie, drink beer and play CDs all at once. The best of three worlds. I do it all the time, and I sure know how to party.

I sometimes do it. Put the cricket on, volume down.

Best with the picture off after todays debacle mate - Fucking awful.

Yeah, not wrong there. But whether it be cricket, tennis or NRL (proper football), the commentators pretty much only ever talk shit anyway. I'd rather listen to rock n'roll and watch. :)

I like the cut of your jib.

lol, what the hell does that mean?

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell.

Why don't people listen to music while watching sports? I see Ian faced with this dilema, I know Matt doesn't do it and my brothers don't either. WTF's wrong with y'all? Watch the footie, drink beer and play CDs all at once. The best of three worlds. I do it all the time, and I sure know how to party.

Yeah, not wrong there. But whether it be cricket, tennis or NRL (proper football), the commentators pretty much only ever talk shit anyway. I'd rather listen to rock n'roll and watch. :)

surely it was a gay remark...

A jib (also spelled jibb) is a triangular staysail set ahead of the foremost mast of a sailing boat. Its tack is fixed to the bowsprit, to the bow, or to the deck between the bowsprit and the foremost mast. Jibs and spinnakers are the two main types of headsails on a modern boat.

• My Little Pony

To hell.

I have no idea! People say it, and I thought people knew what it meant, and when I hear people say it it's always said in such situations, so I thought it would be apropriate. Is Matt getting jealous?

To hell.

I have no idea! People say it, and I thought people knew what it meant, and when I hear people say it it's always said in such situations, so I thought it would be apropriate. Is Matt getting jealous?

Matt's always jealous. That's how I know he still loves me...

...that and the beatings when I don't have his dinner ready.

To hell.

You'd think an Aussie would know Pirate speak, seeing as their country is full of Pirates and ex fucking convicts :whistle:

Anyway - this thread is geting way to interesting - STOP NOW.

To hell.

You'd think an Aussie would know Pirate speak, seeing as their country is full of Pirates and ex fucking convicts :whistle:

Pirates and convicts who were clearly more intelligent than their captors, who imprisoned themselves in a frozen wasteland and left their "prisoners" free to frollick in paradise. ;)

To hell.

Pirates and convicts who were clearly more intelligent than their captors, who imprisoned themselves in a frozen wasteland and left their "prisoners" free to frollick in paradise. ;)

....With no decent bands, music or beer!! ;)

To hell.

Roxus, BB Steal and Hahn Super Dry.

Pwned.

• My Little Pony

Pwned.

Get a room, girls.

Pwned.

Get a room, girls.

Go listen to r&b, dancer.

Pwned.

• My Little Pony
A jib (also spelled jibb) is a triangular staysail set ahead of the foremost mast of a sailing boat. Its tack is fixed to the bowsprit, to the bow, or to the deck between the bowsprit and the foremost mast. Jibs and spinnakers are the two main types of headsails on a modern boat.

Wow, that does sound gay. Or maybe it's just the way you say it.

This thread is getting way too interesting. We'd better quit now and get back to the uninteresting stuff!!

This thread is getting way too interesting. We'd better quit now and get back to the uninteresting stuff!!

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Australia ???????? :nyanya:

Yeah, nice place, isn't it? :)

Ian? ;)

Oh tee-hee !!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Australia ???????? :nyanya:

Yeah, nice place, isn't it? :)

Yeah.....In a you wish it was England type-way............ :whistle::whistle: