• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that too much wine gives you a headache ?

:hammer:

Warm here too. Just came back from Shane's "Ohio famous figure wax museum" presentation. He was Blue Jacket. He passed out from being overheated and puked........right on my shoe.

My poor baby..... :(

Whats Blue Jacket?

hahaha........sorry.........PMS kickin' in........growing fangs as we speak....... angel-smiley-007.gif:taz:

:lol:

haha  these poor guys.... it'll be kickin' in in a couple weeks for me.

So, after your alter ego: angel-smiley-007.gif:taz:

they get to deal with mine girl_werewolf.gif

hee hee :lol:

I think we should start a PMS thread. Just for the ladies. And then stay the hell away from it!! :whistle:

what the hell just happened? It put both my post's into one? :(

Warm here too. Just came back from Shane's "Ohio famous figure wax museum" presentation. He was Blue Jacket. He passed out from being overheated and puked........right on my shoe.

Whats Blue Jacket?

Blue Jacket was the name of a famous Ohio Shawnee Indian War Chief. Each kid in the fourth grade got to choose a famous Ohioan to portray. It was actually very interesting. Guess it didn't really fit in the "Uninteresting Thread"..........eh? :lol:

Whats Blue Jacket?

Blue Jacket was the name of a famous Ohio Shawnee Indian War Chief. Each kid in the fourth grade got to choose a famous Ohioan to portray. It was actually very interesting. Guess it didn't really fit in the "Uninteresting Thread"..........eh? :lol:

Welllllll, it could be uninteresting to some people :anon: Not me though!! :whistle::lol:

Whats Blue Jacket?

hahaha........sorry.........PMS kickin' in........growing fangs as we speak....... angel-smiley-007.gif:taz:

haha  these poor guys.... it'll be kickin' in in a couple weeks for me.

So, after your alter ego: angel-smiley-007.gif:taz:

they get to deal with mine girl_werewolf.gif

hee hee :lol:

I think we should start a PMS thread. Just for the ladies. And then stay the hell away from it!! :whistle:

what the hell just happened? It put both my post's into one? :(

that's that thing that hsf & I were talking about to Dan... where he said that hsf might be on crack. Guess it's a new 'feature' that came with the upgraded board.

I used to always tell my hubby that PMS meant Punish My Spouse... he said it meant Pack My Suitcases :unsure:

and MJ... I thought Blue Jacket was some medical-type code for what happened to Shane  d'oh!

Whats Blue Jacket?

Welllllll, it could be uninteresting to some people :anon: Not me though!! :whistle::lol:

Then ummmmmmmmmmm..........why ask??? <_<

Oh.......and my obligatory :stfu:

I personally love this new double quoting thing if you post 2 posts in quick succession. If I were in IT it would give me an erection.

I personally love this new double quoting thing if you post 2 posts in quick succession. If I were in IT it would give me an erection.

Dude, "I" is in "IT", it comes right before the "T". No need to provide evidence of the erection, I'll take your word for it. :bananamac:

cheers, Swazi :drink:  It's usually the nitrites. Unless, ya drank like, 12 bottles :unsure:

I thought it was the sulfites? I know there's a couple wineries making without, but I don't think their wine is all that IMHO.

cheers, Swazi :drink:  It's usually the nitrites. Unless, ya drank like, 12 bottles :unsure:

I thought it was the sulfites? I know there's a couple wineries making without, but I don't think their wine is all that IMHO.

it's one of the 'ites :P and the more I think about it, you're right... nitrites are used to preserve processed meats. Hence, why hotdogs don't decompose in land fills :unsure:

it's one of the 'ites :P and the more I think about it, you're right... nitrites are used to preserve processed meats. Hence, why hotdogs don't decompose in land fills :unsure:

Before u all start laffing at my naivety I always fall for this kinda stuff......is that really true about the hot dogs??????

Sulfites I'm pretty familiar with, I always get nitrates and nitrites confused. :anon:

Before u all start laffing at my naivety I always fall for this kinda stuff......is that really true about the hot dogs??????
Years ago, I read that non-decomposed hot dogs were found in land fills, in areas that were not used in over a year. Who knows if what I read was true....?

Sulfites I'm pretty familiar with, I always get nitrates and nitrites confused. :anon:
me too ... all that stuff scares me anyway :anon:  Fresh is best! :)

Years ago, I read that non-decomposed hot dogs were found in land fills, in areas that were not used in over a year. Who knows if what I read was true....?

me too ... all that stuff scares me anyway :anon:  Fresh is best! :)

Hell yeah! I almost never get hot dogs from landfills anymore. :bananamac:

Actually I just went in with a coworker to split a 25 week delivery plan from a local organic farmers' co-op. What month is cow in season?

This thread is starting to get interesting !! :P

Hot dogs...The Cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast..Yum...

Hmm... poll required here...

Really ? Another one ?? <_<

Hot dogs...The Cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast..Yum...

Hmm... poll required here...

Really ? Another one ?? <_<

What, nobody likes polls anymore? :(