• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drinking a 'Stimulation' drink whilst listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd - The music is working a lot better!!

I'm drinking a 'Stimulation' drink whilst listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd - The music is working a lot better!!

I had to read that twice. Thought you wrote "simulation" drink. My bad. :unsure:

I wish everything that causes me to take a pause from reading my book would cease! What is going to happen next??? Will Matt actually free himself from Amy? Can Kelly stop him from murder before it's too late and will she fall for him? Will they be lovers? What is going to happen?!?!?!

Big Brother started again here in Australia last night. Two (and a half?) potential delicious views, but $20 says one of them goes tonight (as there is already an eviction). Two HUGE racks on the show this time. Yum.

Backstreet pick-up. Backstreet pick-up. Honey where have you been? It's good to see you again.

That's how bored I am. Is that the Angels? That was so random. I wouldn't have heard that song for about 15 years and there it was, just sitting in my skull.

I wish everything that causes me to take a pause from reading my book would cease! What is going to happen next??? Will Matt actually free himself from Amy? Can Kelly stop him from murder before it's too late and will she fall for him? Will they be lovers? What is going to happen?!?!?!

Good to see your reading skills have progressed to Mills and Boon.

Don't forget the blueberries Pete!

I want a Hostess Ho-Ho.

Shouldn't it be a Ding Dong? :unsure:

Devil Dog?

Good to see your reading skills have progressed to Mills and Boon.

What the hell is Mills and Boon?

I again curse the interruptions to me reading this book. I am so close to the end and still baffled.