• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't stubbed my toe today.

Neither have I stangely enough - maybe tomorrow heh?

We can only live in hope mate.....I'll let you know if I do!

I haven't stubbed my toe today.

Neither have I stangely enough - maybe tomorrow heh?

We can only live in hope mate.....I'll let you know if I do!

Stubbies of the world unite!!

Last night's dream...and I'm not making this up.

For some reason I was walking around Manchester centre in it....and I came to a pub and inside everyone was playing cards dressed as cowboys. Now somewhere along the way a couple of mates have joined me...dressed as cowboys too...but I can't remember which mates they were (I think one was a guy called Steve O'Neil but the other??). Anyway we are here at this pub because it's a famous gambling den and it keeps getting ripped off by a gang and we are there to sort it out.

The lighting in the place was pretty soft with an orange kinda glow and people are sat at tables playing cards and smoking cigars (so Keef wasn't there haha!). I'm sat at a table and this bloke comes up to me and ask me if I know his name. Next the guys playing cards start fighting and kicking chairs over, but next thing I know they're apologising and playing cards again.

Then some woman comes up to me asking me to dance, she's dressed as one of these good time gals you get in western saloons....but she has warts all over her face and I point to my wedding ring and say "No sorry I don't wanna dance"

She gets pissed off and says "I only asked for a dance not to get married,.... I bet in an hour you'll want to dance with me when my brothers arrive to beat you up". I remember looking at the clock and it said 7:10 and thinking they'll be here 8:10!!

Next at the far end of the pub two big doors open and there's a big rail track leading out across desert, there's a big old train coming down the tracks at which point the gang who are going to rip everyone off apparently storm the front door.....I can see them coming over the car park thru the windows. Meanwhile as the train approaches a load of Yankee soldiers (the ones in blue) appear from nowhere and storm to the back doors as if to protect the train.....BUT we are betrayed as when the train stops they run around the pub to join the bad guys coming in the front.

So everyones fighting and it spills outside to where the train is. I have a gun and I'm shooting this guy but he won't die, he's just ticking some kind of list.

One of my mates says..."You can't kill them unless you know their names". At which point Patrick Stewart (who played Jean Luc Packard in Star Trek) comes walking along the carriages speaking out their names. Apparently he had been working undercover finding out their names. So now we know their names we can say them and shoot them.....but half the time just saying the persons name gives them a look of horror and they disappear.

Oh yeah and my name through all of this was Knight Rightly.........I've been saying it all day driving my wife nuts.

So there ya go! :screwy:

I wish I could recall my dreams as well as Nick. I have to admit for a short period in my life I had a dream diary thing I used to write in. I was so cool.

Last night I had a dream our puppies were on a holiday somewhere with my wife and I. Our baby pug kept diving in the water off a wharf, chasing after sting rays. It was a cute dream as he's kind of scared of the deeper water in real life.

Geoff/Nick - I really am starting to worry about you guys!!! :)

You needn't worry. The fate of the world is in our hands and we'll take good care of it. *pets world on it's head* "Won't we, world. We'll take good care of you."

Geoff/Nick - I really am starting to worry about you guys!!! :)

You needn't worry. The fate of the world is in our hands and we'll take good care of it. *pets world on it's head* "Won't we, world. We'll take good care of you."

We're dead. :yikes:

Just finished ice cream.

With the nice warm weather down there I'm sure it melted before you could eat it. :whistle:

It almost did. Good thing the A/C is on.... :whistle:

I just ate KFC. Pretty sure I weight about 18 more kilos than I did before lunch.

We've ate KFC two nights in a row at work. :puke:

Jeez, Wes. You might as well just stick a straw in the vat of grease and sip away. :puke:

I just ate KFC. Pretty sure I weight about 18 more kilos than I did before lunch.

We've ate KFC two nights in a row at work. :puke:

I love the food - I just always have such massive meals and kill myself.

The Town "Elders" are going to have an inquisition,er I mean,a public meeting soon....

It will probably cover various new laws and ordinances that need to be enacted

in order to protect the various livestock that have been molested lately :unsure:

The Town "Elders" are going to have an inquisition,er I mean,a public meeting soon....

in order to protect the various livestock that have been molested lately :unsure:

The livestock molestation was never proved... :whistle::whistle:

No it wasn't...but finding Cows with headphones on blaring Bon Jovi

is an Utter (or udder) disgrace to the poor cows..their milk soured to the point of

coming out as cheese....how could somebody subject the bovine

community to those audio atrocities...

No it wasn't...but finding Cows with headphones on blaring Bon Jovi

is an Utter (or udder) disgrace to the poor cows..their milk soured to the point of

coming out as cheese....how could somebody subject the bovine

community to those audio atrocities...

Eric - Speaking of which, I caught some of them pesky Bob Jovi cows at it when I went to the Wotsters pad the other week. Now That's graphic design!!. Let me know what you think Bro.

2104.jpg