The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

As they were going off the air Blaze says to Bruce to let him know if he ever needs to take a night off from fronting Maiden.

Yea, like THAT's ever gonna happen... <_<

Imagine the scene if it did?

"Ladies and gentlemen, due to illness, Bruce Dickinson will not be fronting Iron Maiden tonight. In his place, performing a medley of hits from the X FACTOR and VIRTUAL XI albums, please welcome... BLAZE BAYLEY!"

Crowd: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

(Crowd riots, destroys arena, sets city on fire, mass chaos and destruction ensue)

Just like Montreal??? :yikes:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done putting primer on the bedroom wall so it can be painted tomorrow.

I hate painting. :crying:

I just got done painting. :whistle:

Watching it dry now? :yikes:

I just got done putting primer on the bedroom wall so it can be painted tomorrow.

I just got done painting. :whistle:

Watching it dry now? :yikes:

No. :baneed:

:unsure: spoil sport...

I hate painting too...

Yeah it sucks bad but we have a few rooms that need it bad.

Now I'm trying to listen to Bruce Dickinson interview Blaze Bayley on Bruce's radio show.

bet they both have some cool stories to tell about Iron Maiden

Bruce asked him how he felt when he returned to the band. That was about as close as they got to touching on the Maiden years. Blaze did mention that Wolfsbane regrouped recently to do some shows. As they were going off the air Blaze says to Bruce to let him know if he ever needs to take a night off from fronting Maiden.

Did they talk about Wolfsbane? They were pretty good...

Bruce just said that many people know Blaze from Wolfsbane and then asked him what's going on with his former bandmates. Blaze didn't go into any history or story from the Wolfsbane days. The interview was actually only 15 minutes long.

Did they talk about Soccer?

No there was no footie discussed. Most of the talk was about Blaze's band which change it's name from Blaze ot Blaze Bayley and their new album coming out soon.

What kind of name is "Blaze ot Blaze Bayley"? he's not going to sell many albums that way.... :(

I hate painting too...

Yeah it sucks bad but we have a few rooms that need it bad.

Now I'm trying to listen to Bruce Dickinson interview Blaze Bayley on Bruce's radio show.

bet they both have some cool stories to tell about Iron Maiden

Bruce asked him how he felt when he returned to the band. That was about as close as they got to touching on the Maiden years. Blaze did mention that Wolfsbane regrouped recently to do some shows. As they were going off the air Blaze says to Bruce to let him know if he ever needs to take a night off from fronting Maiden.

Did they talk about Wolfsbane? They were pretty good...

Bruce just said that many people know Blaze from Wolfsbane and then asked him what's going on with his former bandmates. Blaze didn't go into any history or story from the Wolfsbane days. The interview was actually only 15 minutes long.

Did they talk about Soccer?

No there was no footie discussed. Most of the talk was about Blaze's band which change it's name from Blaze ot Blaze Bayley and their new album coming out soon.

What kind of name is "Blaze ot Blaze Bayley"? he's not going to sell many albums that way.... :(

:yikes:

One of my co-workers just admitted that he took his kids to the "Hannah Montana" concert movie over the weekend. Needless to say my immediate response was "HA ha!"

One of my co-workers just admitted that he took his kids to the "Hannah Montana" concert movie over the weekend. Needless to say my immediate response was "HA ha!"

You have two boys, right? :(

Thankfully, yes.

However, so does this co-worker. :screwy:

You have two boys, right? :(

Thankfully, yes.

However, so does this co-worker. :screwy:

Ooooooooooooh-kay... not that there's anything wrong with that.... ;)

Hannah Montana Sounds like a crappy country band....

What an uninteresting day it's been here.... :crying::crying:

Maybe a good day to crank up "Lost Highway" and get the cows riled up?

Nah.. last time "Lost Highway" was played round the parts the milk curdled..

Bad move for the yokel who played it...He was told to play "chicken" against the "possessed" combine and........ :crying::crying::crying:

What an uninteresting day it's been here.... :crying::crying:

Maybe a good day to crank up "Lost Highway" and get the cows riled up?

Speaking of Bon Jovi and Lost Highway. The radio station we play at work keeps playing that damn country song with the singer from Sugarland and I hate that song. :doh: