• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

My American Heart once said that 'lately I've been tired and uninspired' and it is now I take this line from them and use it as my own.

There's a deafening thud coming from the surrounding area.No-one knows what it is.I think they are laying the foundations for a new "Wicker Man" :whistle::whistle::whistle:

:rofl2:

There's a deafening thud coming from the surrounding area.No-one knows what it is.I think they are laying the foundations for a new "Wicker Man" :whistle::whistle::whistle:

This IS interesting ! What is a "Wicker Man" ?? :unsure:

I believe it's a new superhero in the Marvel Universe. Bringing about all the amazing powers of wicker, with his trusty sidekick, Rattan! :banana:

A "Wicker Man" is exactly that,a giant effergy made of Wicker.Used by the Thetford pagans as an "offering" to the devil.The victims are usually people who originate from large towns or cities,who have a penchant for AOR music.I kid you not !!!!! :whistle:

The Wicker Man ,starring Edward Woodward,originally from the early 1970's.Scary !!!

The modern version stars Nicholas Cage..

A "Wicker Man" is exactly that,a giant effergy made of Wicker.Used by the Thetford pagans as an "offering" to the devil.The victims are usually people who originate from large towns or cities,who have a penchant for AOR music.I kid you not !!!!! :whistle:

The Wicker Man ,starring Edward Woodward,originally from the early 1970's.Scary !!!

It's also an excellent song on Iron Maiden's "BRAVE NEW WORLD" album.

Never seen the original "Wicker Man" from the 70s but the Nicolas Cage version was kinda dumb :whistle:

Never seen the original "Wicker Man" from the 70s but the Nicolas Cage version was kinda dumb :whistle:

You HAVE to see the original Keef !! Essential...

It's also an even more excellent song on the Bruce Dickinson 'best of' disc 2. :headbanger:

It's also an even more excellent song on the Bruce Dickinson 'best of' disc 2. :headbanger:

The man speaks truth. :beerbang:

The weather here yesterday A.M. was cloudy and 60, then It rained really hard, then

we had a Tornando Warning after lunch, then it drop 30 degrees and started sleeting

and last night it dropped to 5 degrees and winds in excess of 50mph and snowing..WTF..

Backed - A creepy, freaky movie with a great atmosphere, that the remake never got close to. Plus Britt Eckland got her :tits: out which was an added bonus.

Are they done with the foundations yet Wotters?

Backed - A creepy, freaky movie with a great atmosphere, that the remake never got close to. Plus Britt Eckland got her :tits: out which was an added bonus.

Are they done with the foundations yet Wotters?

It's gone strangely quiet.. :unsure::screwy:

So when are you replacing Jonathon Ross on Film 2008? :bowdown:

So when are you replacing Jonathon Ross on Film 2008? :bowdown:

I am biding my time - The day will come, oh yes, the day will come!!! :lol:

I just read a heap of reviews over at melodicrock.com (it's been a while) and was happy to see Yellowcard's 'Paper Walls' not only included, but rated very highly. F*ck me that's one great album and I'm glad to see it acknowledged and appreciated at the "go-to" site for melodic rock.

I also spent about an hour scrounging the net looking for upcoming release dates and recording info on a heap of bands I'm waiting on. Didn't find out too much. Except Story of the Year's new album is due soon. Colour me excited.