• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having some BLUEBERRY coffee... bitches...

I had coffee with Blueberry flavored Coffee-Mate creamer in it a few days ago, Pete... I thought of you immediately!!

I'm telling you, blueberry is the new hazelnut...

I had coffee with Blueberry flavored Coffee-Mate creamer in it a few days ago, Pete... I thought of you immediately!!

and the hazelnut is the new almond

and the hazelnut is the new almond

And Almond goes back to Juan Valdez to be replaced with Colombian Roast.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!”

Sorry. Tension breaker. Had to be done.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thank you. :bowdown: I was drowning in coffee.

Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to Vegas by now? I could've sworn I read "I'm leaving for Vegas in an hour" about an hour ago.

Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to Vegas by now? I could've sworn I read "I'm leaving for Vegas in an hour" about an hour ago.

What ever you do don't get on the plane get IN The plane okay...it's much safer..

and your hair will still look good...

We're leaving around 3 pm. Flight leaves around 5 pm. 3 hour layover in Atlanta and then on to Vegas. We should arrive around 10 pm Vegas time.

We're leaving around 3 pm. Flight leaves around 5 pm. 3 hour layover in Atlanta and then on to Vegas. We should arrive around 10 pm Vegas time.

3 hour layover? That should give you plenty of time to drink beer at the airport bar.

Oh, wait, you don't like beer do you? Never mind then.

3 hour layover? That should give you plenty of time to drink beer at the airport bar.

Oh, wait, you don't like beer do you? Never mind then.

We'll Drink the Beer for you.. :beerbang:

My wife got me a bike for Christmas, which I had to ride to the station this morning, where I caught a train into work. Not having a licence is like being stabbed in the face with an axe, but hopefully I get some good exercise over the next 6 months.

I just pray some motherf*cker doesn't steal my bike. And I hope it doesn't rain for 6 months either.

My wife got me a bike for Christmas, which I had to ride to the station this morning, where I caught a train into work. Not having a licence is like being stabbed in the face with an axe, but hopefully I get some good exercise over the next 6 months.

I just pray some motherf*cker doesn't steal my bike. And I hope it doesn't rain for 6 months either.

Does your bike have a little basket at the front ?? :whistle:

Does your bike have a little basket at the front ?? :whistle:

And a little bell to warn the pedestrians? ;)

Here's Geoff on his way to work:

006-tn-peewee-728030.jpg

:lol:

.... :(

FYI, my widdle bike does have a widdle bell to warn the widdle duckies crossing the road that I'm coming through. It doesn't have a basket... yet, but might soon so I can buy groceries and take away food should it be required. :(

i wish there was some cricket on TV to watch... :(

Just consider yourself lucky to know that if there was cricket on you could watch it... not be stuck in front of the f*cking computer with a chunk of work you're completely uninspired to even try attacking.

I got some Polo aftershave from someone at Christmas ... I put it on and after 5 minutes it smells like cat piss! Wrong body chemistry....looks like someones getting it next year! :lol:

I got some Polo aftershave from someone at Christmas ... I put it on and after 5 minutes it smells like cat piss! Wrong body chemistry....looks like someones getting it next year! :lol:

Cats piss ?? I thought it would be minty in aroma :whistle::whistle:

Cats piss ?? I thought it would be minty in aroma :whistle::whistle:

Maybe it's cat piss with a hint of mint?