The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Do you freaks... uh, I mean foreigners know what a metric tonne weighs? I bet even you nomads... uh, guys know. Somebody please teach this poor girl who works for a tranport company dealing with weighted cargo 8 hours a day what a tonne weighs.

1 Metric Tonne = 1000 kilos

A ton here in 'merica is 2000 lbs. needless to say this is the right weight, and all of you using these fancy pants metric weights are heading for judgment day, or at the very least a spot on our annually updated "axis of evil" list.

A kilo? Is that the rectangular duct-taped containers that hold white powder? :blink:

Yeah in some cases.If you give me a minute I can sort you some...Oh shit !!!! :whistle::rofl2::whistle:

Quick!! Blame the enemy!!! :whistle:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having morning coffee after my beach excursion kept me excited most of the day yesterday...

The enemy has put a giant imitation "Robin" on our tv....

Do you have a giant imitation Batman to go with it? :blink:

I'm thinking Adam West and Burt Ward here....

I'm shaking my head in amazement. :whistle: I'm talking about a bird here..You guys...... :screwy:

I'm shaking my head in amazement. :whistle: I'm talking about a bird here..You guys...... :screwy:

Ohhhhhh a bird!!! Did you flip him off??

Nah....It gives me someone to talk to.. :crying::crying::crying:

Nah....It gives me someone to talk to.. :crying::crying::crying:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that statement. :unsure:

I went to the pub today...there was a ball point pen under the table I was sat at....I didn't pick it up and now I feel a little disheartened by the whole affair.

I just watched the end of the Dolphins beating the Ravens.

Now I'm thinking of having a beer and maybe a bowl of chili.

That's asking an awful lot of your stomach!!

I may watch a film,a talk show perhaps,maybe some sport or comedy.,I may watch the music channels or at a push a documentary or two.I really am spoilt for choice.. I may well spin some sounds or just sit,head in hands,and have a little cry.The choice of things to do is endless but I may be fooling myself.Looking out of the window is an option but which one ??,I just can't decide.Do I sit in a different position to watch tv ? but even if I sit a few centimeters from where I usually "park",I know it'll feel different and forever think I'll move back to my original place.

Shall I go out,but where ?? I can't go anywhere unless the enemy takes me,but seeing it'll probably end up with us going shopping,that's probably a no..A pub would be nice,but I don't drink,so in the scheme of things I suppose I'll stay looking at this screen,typing drivel and annoy the fuck out of you lot !!!!!!!!!!!!

RETIREMENT !!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...

I learned about Excel in a course all day, then ran around like a sweaty f*ckwit when I got home this afternoon and headed to the hospital after a zany walk of the dogs. The only free time I've had in the past 4 days is when I've posted here. Seriously, about 4 hours in total. Hectic. I'm sitting here now with a pug on my lap and Universe in my ear. It's late and I miss my girl and I still have about 3 books, 6 CDs and a Dog waste system to wrap up to send in the mail tomorrow. I need a personal servant. Any volunteers? I pay with encouraging spanks on the bottom.

It would seem that I wrote Ny Xar instead of My Car earlier because my keyboard had been moved to the right slightly.

don't try and play it off...we all know you have a Ny Xar....no use in hiding it any longer...

:chef:

It would seem that I wrote Ny Xar instead of My Car earlier because my keyboard had been moved to the right slightly.

don't try and play it off...we all know you have a Ny Xar....no use in hiding it any longer...

Crikey....rumbled!

Crikey....rumbled!

This is what happens when you don't spell-chuck, ooops.... :whistle:

Crikey....rumbled!

This is what happens when you don't spell-chuck, ooops.... :whistle:

So I take it that Ny Xar= :chef: