The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Good night, Nick. May the elves let you lay in peace.

What kind of Elves is Nick hanging out with?

Lothlorien Elves? Rivendell Elves? Or Elves from the Woodland Realm?

Maybe they're Muggerwumperan Elves(I hear their fiesty little creatures).

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Muggerwumperan Elves are the most deadly, no doubt, but rumour has it they look towards Nick as their leader. Rumour also has it that Muggerwumperan Elves are the only reason Nick is allowed to sleep at night, protected and in peace. Muggerwumperan Elves often fend off Titmouse Elves as they send in wave after wave of vicious tiny attacks on Nick's bedroom.

Muggerwumperan Elves are the most deadly, no doubt, but rumour has it they look towards Nick as their leader. Rumour also has it that Muggerwumperan Elves are the only reason Nick is allowed to sleep at night, protected and in peace. Muggerwumperan Elves often fend off Titmouse Elves as they send in wave after wave of vicious tiny attacks on Nick's bedroom.

I hear to be considered a Muggerwumperan Elf you have to go through a certain hazing that involves mass consumption of Platypus Semen.

I hear to be considered a Muggerwumperan Elf you have to go through a certain hazing that involves mass consumption of Platypus Semen.

That, and you have to be really, really small and have pointy ears, and a deep love for your ruler, saviour and idol, Nick aka Muggerwump.

Actually the stuff is made from blood!!!!! :puke: and all sorts of shite.......and looks like this:-

black_pudding.jpg

I have no idea where the concept of pudding comes from in this case.

:yikes: That there looks like a tray full of turds to me, Nick. How can we be sure that this is an actual food item, and that you're not pulling an elaborate practical joke on us gullible Yanks? :unsure:

Pete, did they spring any of these on you when you were in England? "Bloody'ell, Pete, have a blood pudding, they're a British delicacy, SURE they are (snicker)...hey guys, I think we may actually get him to EAT one, bwahahahahahaha"

Actually the stuff is made from blood!!!!! :puke: and all sorts of shite.......and looks like this:-

black_pudding.jpg

That there looks like a tray full of turds to me, Nick. How can I be sure that this is an actual food item, and that you're not pulling an elaborate practical joke on us gullible Yanks? :unsure:

OH COME ON I JUST ATE. :puke:

black_pudding.jpg

:yikes: That there looks like a tray full of turds to me, Nick. How can we be sure that this is an actual food item, and that you're not pulling an elaborate practical joke on us gullible Yanks? :unsure:

Pete, did they spring any of these on you when you were in England? "Bloody'ell, Pete, have a blood pudding, they're a British delicacy, SURE they are (snicker)...hey guys, I think we may actually get him to EAT one, bwahahahahahaha"

I'm quite familiar with the pudding, although not on the "I've actually eaten it" level. I've just seen it and avoided ordering it... ;)

I'm buying this poster off ebay for usd$2.50. Postage is f*cked at usd$12.95 but I regretted not getting this piccie while we were in Thailand. These guys had hand-painted it and it was amazing. At home we have about 500 prints and posters currently not hung up as we have nowhere to put them, so I don't know what'll happen to this one. :( Probably wasting my money, but I love the picture.

Phuket-Poster-C10087139.jpeg

I'm back in the office, it's raining and I just want to know who wants to touch me.

Geoff (:wub:) ..you're already a lil touched ;)

Hey Lisa (:wub:) You mean blessed by the hand of god?

I love watching dogs sniff things. That, and when they lick water from a bowl. Cats too. Cheeky animals.

I wish I was melting snow. So I could become

water.

I won Damone's 'Out here all night' CD from ebay at $1.75 just before lunch. I can't find the f*cking thread so I'll just put it here. AUD$7.40 postage included. I was picking my teeth as I waited for the auction to end.

My puppy is the cutest little fiend ever. Apparently my feet are her playgroud tonight. She just snuck outside for a few seconds and now she's back, looking naughty. I wonder what she got up to. She's drinking water now. You could hear her lapping that up in Africa! Holy crap, puppy! Here she comes. Up to no good again. Hide everyone.