• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just burped up some blueberry coffee. I like it better on the way in than on the way out.

I feel the same way about White Castle cheeseburgers, I mean they don't call them sliders for nothing.

:agree: I've got a weakness for them as well... haven't had 'em for ages though. have to add that to my list of "things to do that I probably shouldn't."

I just burped up some blueberry coffee. I like it better on the way in than on the way out.

I feel the same way about White Castle cheeseburgers, I mean they don't call them sliders for nothing.

:agree: I've got a weakness for them as well... haven't had 'em for ages though. have to add that to my list of "things to do that I probably shouldn't."

I haven't had any for awhile either. The closest one is about an hour and 1/2 away in St. Louis.

They do have in the frozen food section of my local Grocery store though.

I always enjoyed them much more if it was 2am and I was drunk out of my mind.

Blueberry coffee????!!?!???! What is this???? You live the life of a king!

What happened to the tea!

I 'ave a spot of tea wif me wife a bit before me bedtime, and at work it's all coffee baby, all the time. :woot:

I 'ave a spot of tea wif me wife a bit before me bedtime, and at work it's all coffee baby, all the time. :woot:

Tea's a genteel drink whereas coffe is a real go getter, living for the moment, hey chick c'mere, mover and shaker, man of action drink!

I drink tea made from buttercups laced with mogadon to calm me doowwwwnnnnn zzzzzzzz coffee just....just too...yawn...too exciting for liiiiiittle old meeeeeeeeee zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Watching 'The Bachelor' at the moment. Damn there's some great norks in this series... even though not many of the women are really "my thing". I mean, I'd tap any of them... but that's not the point now is it, kids? Jayne is a freak.

I went horse riding for the first time ever today. It was actually pretty cool. I like horses. Before we started they asked if we'd ever ridden a horse before and my girl answered, 'Yes, it feels like I have everytime I'm in the mood.'

Drinking my morning coffee, then I have to clean up and go grocery shopping... :woot:

My son is refusing to take a nap right now. We put him in his room an hour ago and we can still hear him babbling away to his stuffed animals up there. He's a stubborn lil' bugger

Here doing spreadhseets, forumlas aren't working. F*ck it all. Tired... outside is perfect. Sure the surf is pretty good today, even if there are icebergs floating at the beach... still kill to be there now. :(

Last night on TV, on our 3 main channels:

Channel 7 - Tennis

Channel 9 - Cricket

Channel 10 - Victoria Secret Lingerie show

Awesome.