• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to feel better ..........

I think I need therapy for cheese addiction.

When you find a good therapist for it send them my way!

On top of regular cheese I noticed my wife has bought some of the squeezable Primula ones in tubes, cheese n chives and cheese n ham! I used to love these as a kid and haven't seen them for years .... now I can inject it directly into my veins WARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

On top of regular cheese I noticed my wife has bought some of the squeezable Primula ones in tubes, cheese n chives and cheese n ham! I used to love these as a kid and haven't seen them for years .... now I can inject it directly into my veins WARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

Sqeezable cheese ?? :yikes: OMG, what is the world coming to ?!?! :o

Sqeezable cheese ?? :yikes: OMG, what is the world coming to ?!?! :o

Yeah, but it's niiiiiiiiiiice...

I've got a small jar of Clawson Blue Stilton, yum. Have to cut right down on the cheese when it's gone though.

:wub:

First day at work in 2011 ............ what else can I say ?!?! :(

First day at work in 2011 ............ what else can I say ?!?! :(

Grim !!!!!

Very ! ..... and quiet.

Just went for a 4km run. My first one since about 4 months. Shit ........... ! :(

Just went for a 4km run. My first one since about 4 months. Shit ........... ! :(

I was going to do the same this morning, but went for a walk instead. I'll have to start jogging again soon though. :(

Bit hungover today.

I was going to do the same this morning, but went for a walk instead. I'll have to start jogging again soon though. :(

A wise man once said: "The distance is irrelevant, it is the first step that is the most important."

Too true .......... !

A wise man once said: "The distance is irrelevant, it is the first step that is the most important."

Too true .......... !

Yes indeed! I always find that the hardest thing is to persuade myself to get out there in the first place. Just walked up the stairs to my office for the first time since before Christmas - bloody hell that was hard work!

Too true .......... !

Yes indeed! I always find that the hardest thing is to persuade myself to get out there in the first place. Just walked up the stairs to my office for the first time since before Christmas - bloody hell that was hard work!

Sounds familiar ! Today my legs hurt after yesterdays run. Damn ... so unfit !! :(

Too true .......... !

Sounds familiar ! Today my legs hurt after yesterdays run. Damn ... so unfit !! :(

Jeez I was planning on getting my first bit of biking done today for the first time in a few months but I pulled a muscle in my back last Friday (coughing!!!) and my left shoulder blade and going down to the elbow of my left arm is just agony.

Too true .......... !

Jeez I was planning on getting my first bit of biking done today for the first time in a few months but I pulled a muscle in my back last Friday (coughing!!!) and my left shoulder blade and going down to the elbow of my left arm is just agony.

Oops ! This doesn't sound good ! :( Hopefully you will feel better soon.

I went for another run today and now my thigh muscles hurt so much that I'm having problems climbing up the stairs to the next floor in my house. Oh oh oh ... what can I say ?!?! :anon: