• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Before watching two films.....I watched.

Chit Chat; Live over the garden fence 2009 between my wife and the next door neighbour

Scurrilous gossip from the BEST decade............

Nick...he likes to watch.

Pervert pirate!!

Chit Chat; Live over the garden fence 2009 between my wife and the next door neighbour

I'm not a voyeur........I leave that to Australians... :whistle:

I'm not a voyeur........I leave that to Australians... :whistle:

Figured as much!! :whistle:

It was really sunny, now it's gone a little dull.

I originally posted the above in the wrong thread....talk about laff!

Laff, I've just had to stick my tits back on!! ;)

Ricky Ponting :fu:

Because he called that bunch of tiring schoolgirls time-wasters? Come on man, not even you guys are that big a bunch of pussies! ;) But as I said in my rant thread, if you design a fucked up set of rules like those who govern test cricket have done, I can't hold it against a bunch of English ponces for making those retarded rules work in their favour.

Because he called that bunch of tiring schoolgirls time-wasters? Come on man, not even you guys are that big a bunch of pussies! ;) But as I said in my rant thread, if you design a fucked up set of rules like those who govern test cricket have done, I can't hold it against a bunch of English ponces for making those retarded rules work in their favour.

Old 'Tight Sphincter' Ponting is one a miserable twat with no sense of humour isn't he? haha

Old 'Tight Sphincter' Ponting is one a miserable twat with no sense of humour isn't he? haha

He's a British commentator?

No I don't think he is, is he?. I suggest maybe a whiskey would help him calm down a bit and make better decisions, what do you reckon?. Ooopps maybe not hey? ;)

Looking at a turned-off tv........ :yikes:

Turn it ooooonnn turn it on turn it on again!

OK you two...That was almost interesting!!

No I don't think he is, is he?. I suggest maybe a whiskey would help him calm down a bit and make better decisions, what do you reckon?. Ooopps maybe not hey? ;)

I don't get it, but I assume that means he was an alcoholic? Oh well, good on him. Aren't we all at heart?

I was just watching a very cool documentary on Syd Barrett-era Pink Floyd on VH1 Classic... and outta nowhere, it occurred to me that nowadays Roger Waters looks a lot like Richard Gere.

I just saw a fox out of the window

A fox or a wolf ? :unsure:

Which would you rather be or a wasp?