• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to uninteresting things - I have just had a very large lorry turn up with Shit loads of parcels - PLEASE FUCK OFF. All theses parcels and cards are making me turn into Miserable scroogelike Geoff. :doh:

• My Little Pony
Back to uninteresting things - I have just had a very large lorry turn up with Shit loads of parcels - PLEASE FUCK OFF. All theses parcels and cards are making me turn into Miserable scroogelike Geoff. :doh:

Merry Christmas. :christmas:

What day is it?

The lady here said about going to a different church; "Well, if it's just a youth pastor I don't want to go all that way just to hear rubbish." I'm all like, as opposed to what?

It's raining and gloomy today. This shit better clear up before the holidays start.

It's been lovely and sunny here today IN THE UK ;)

It's raining and gloomy today. This shit better clear up before the holidays start.

It's been lovely and sunny here today IN THE UK ;)

Nice special effects, mate. :)

After watching a rock n' roll show last night I then proceeded to walk 18km home, which took me over three hours. I got in at 4am this morning and awoke at 7am this morning for work. I could not possibly feel worse. F*ck Sydney buses.

After watching a rock n' roll show last night I then proceeded to walk 18km home, which took me over three hours. I got in at 4am this morning and awoke at 7am this morning for work. I could not possibly feel worse. F*ck Sydney buses.

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

When you get told you have to take 6 days unpaid leave over Christmas the last thing you're going to do is fork over $70 for a taxi fare. Or wait until 4:51am in a bus shelter for the first bus of the day. Or call my wife or mate from a slumber. It's not the way I roll. It was my only option. I honestly thought I'd still be walking now. I don't think I can ever use my legs again.

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

When you get told you have to take 6 days unpaid leave over Christmas the last thing you're going to do is fork over $70 for a taxi fare. Or wait until 4:51am in a bus shelter for the first bus of the day. Or call my wife or mate from a slumber. It's not the way I roll. It was my only option. I honestly thought I'd still be walking now. I don't think I can ever use my legs again.

They have invented bicycles, you know! :whistle:

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

Yes, that is obvious. Please note, I did not go to the gig thinking I would be walking home. All times I checked suggested I would be out in time to get the last bus of the night - 12:20am. This did not happen and that was plan a, b, c and d all f*cked in the ass. I didn't even bring my Ipod as I also thought I may have a lift with my mate lined up. That too fell through.

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

Yes, that is obvious. Please note, I did not go to the gig thinking I would be walking home. All times I checked suggested I would be out in time to get the last bus of the night - 12:20am. This did not happen and that was plan a, b, c and d all f*cked in the ass. I didn't even bring my Ipod as I also thought I may have a lift with my mate lined up. That too fell through.

Besides... The only bike Geoff could see had a seat.... and thats just not the way he likes it..

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

Besides... The only bike Geoff could see had a seat.... and thats just not the way he likes it..

Jokes aside, I was thinking to myself that if I saw an unchained bike I would possibly temporarily "borrow" it, ride home and then drive it back the next day. Seriously, I was that f*cking desperate.

You are an idiot!

You said it Matt. Idiot!

Jokes aside, I was thinking to myself that if I saw an unchained bike I would possibly temporarily "borrow" it, ride home and then drive it back the next day. Seriously, I was that f*cking desperate.

Aren't we all? :unsure:

It's a bit crowded here don't you think? 18 members online as I write.....

We should play a good game called How Many Of Them Are Naked?