• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I am folding a load of towels right now.

Hubba-hubba Bubbasmama. Nice avatar MJ. :whip:

Haha.....why thank you! ;) It's actually cuter than it shows here.....the gif thingy doesn't work here. :(

Here's the real deal..... devildoll.gif

Thinking 'bout all the snow that needs to be shoveled.......blah!

You have snow? Where do you live at?

He lives at Colorado. Dunno the elevation but I wouldn't be surprised if he's seen some of the white stuff already...right Jon?

• 2023 Gold Donors

He lives at Colorado. Dunno the elevation but I wouldn't be surprised if he's seen some of the white stuff already...right Jon?

:lol: Yep! It's on it's way to the east now, so folks north and/or east of the rockies get ready for some white stuff. It was comin' down pretty good there for a while. :blink: Nice, early season wet kinda snow, too! Got yer shovels handy? ;)

:lol: Yep! It's on it's way to the east now, so folks north and/or east of the rockies get ready for some white stuff. It was comin' down pretty good there for a while. :blink: Nice, early season wet kinda snow, too! Got yer shovels handy? ;)

I don't know if you live near Denver or not, but when we lived out there it seemed like every time it snowed it always melted very quickly. The only exception was I think in March of 2003 when the hellacious blizzard hit Colorado.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I don't know if you live near Denver or not, but when we lived out there it seemed like every time it snowed it always melted very quickly. The only exception was I think in March of 2003 when the hellacious blizzard hit Colorado.

Not too far from Denver, as the crow spits! ;) You are very correct on both counts, most of the snow melted by the next day.....but the water from it was/is a welcome relief. I felt like Popeye after shovelin' that monster amount.....4 to 5 ft :yikes: in selected areas, & a really wet snow to boot! Nothin' like spendin' 4 hours diggin' out.....just to the curb! :wacko:

Raining here today....it seems everytime I plan on going for a monster bike ride (see 35 miles plus) it bloody rains...it was dead sunny yesterday too!!

Raining here today....it seems everytime I plan on going for a monster bike ride (see 35 miles plus) it bloody rains...it was dead sunny yesterday too!!

It's raining here to and I'm supposed to be car shopping today. It looks like I'm gonna get wet.

It's raining here to and I'm supposed to be car shopping today. It looks like I'm gonna get wet.

At least you (probably) won't have to fight the crowds.

Nick now has blue ink behind his ear. :lol:

Is too much red wine good or bad for you ? :unsure: