What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

SLAYER - Christ Illusion

Keith, glad to hear you got your copy. Crank it up & enjoy.... :banger:

Ok.....made a decision.........Hinder ~ Extreme Behavior......"Lips Of An Angel" :wub:

I saw the video for this on VH1 the other day...... :woot:

... 'My girls in, the next room, sometimes I wish she was you...' - one of my recent favourite songs of all time. :wub: indeed.

Leverage - 'Tides' ; cool, but not mind-blowing, IMO.

Been playing this today also, & I'm really getting into it. "Dreamworld" & "Gone" are my faves, but I agree with your point about the lyrical content...

Next up:-

PLANET ALLIANCE - S/T

Frozen Ghost - S/T

Frozen Ghost - Nice Place To Visit

Frozen Ghost - Shake Your Spirit

Marc Jordan - Talking Through Pictures

Marc Jordan - C.O.W (Conserve Our World)

Total Stranger - s/t ; man this album kicks ass. Especially the first 4 tracks and 'The Mask'.

Tour De Force - 'World on fire' ; I feel sorry for this disc. It gets a worse wrap from me every time I hear it. I used to think it was the ultimate CD. Don't get me wrong, still love it, but it gets scrappier every time. Most of it sounds like dodgy AOR, but then I just hear 'Runaway' and my faith is restored. What a song. Some excellent songs, but definately a hit and miss CD.

Triumph - 'Surveillance'

Tower City - both. Constantly one of the most under-rated bands ever. Man these guys are awesome.

Ok.....made a decision.........Hinder ~ Extreme Behavior......"Lips Of An Angel" :wub:

I saw the video for this on VH1 the other day...... :woot:

... 'My girls in, the next room, sometimes I wish she was you...' - one of my recent favourite songs of all time. :wub: indeed.

Oh gosh....me too. :wub: That and "Better Than Me".......simply love those songs. Hinder was / is playing a show here with Buckcherry. I would LOVE to see that one.

On topic.....Spinnin' here: Jesse Strange ~ Looking For Some Strange

Ramones - MONDO BIZARRO

Sunstorm - s/t (advance) ; wow, this is pretty f*cking awesome. Better than a lot of others I was expecting more from... and I expected nothing from this. Ain't it always the way it works out... but yeah, this one really kicks ass. Probably the best I've heard since the awesome start to the year...

Heartland - s/t

Sunstorm - s/t (advance) ; wow, this is pretty f*cking awesome. Better than a lot of others I was expecting more from... and I expected nothing from this. Ain't it always the way it works out... but yeah, this one really kicks ass. Probably the best I've heard since the awesome start to the year...

:agree: 100%