What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Rage of Angels - S/T

On deck: Warrior - THE CODE OF LIFE

Playing now: Warrant - Born Again :banger:

Yeah, it's closer to Black n Blue than what you normally think of as Warrant, but I'm still enjoying it.

"Dirty Jack" , "Bourbon County Line" and "Hell, CA" are 3 really good songs to set the mood early on the disc, and then "Glimmer" provides a nice ballad later on in the order...only my second listen, and liking it more each time!

Earlier, had Queensryche - Operation:Mindcrime II going....

It's not as immediate as Mindcrime I was, but there are some good tunes on there... "The Hands" stuck out

as my fave the first time through... :)

Mike

Yeah, it's closer to Black n Blue than what you normally think of as Warrant, but I'm still enjoying it.

"Dirty Jack" , "Bourbon County Line" and "Hell, CA" are 3 really good songs to set the mood early on the disc, and then "Glimmer" provides a nice ballad later on in the order...only my second listen, and liking it more each time!

:agree: I really like it. Okay maybe it's not Warrant ala Jani Lane but it's a damn solid release overall. Nice catchy choruses with good hard rock, these days you can't complain about that. :drink:

Listenin' to: Swingin' Thing - Keep On Swingin'

:agree: I really like it. Okay maybe it's not Warrant ala Jani Lane but it's a damn solid release overall. Nice catchy choruses with good hard rock, these days you can't complain about that. :drink:

Listenin' to: Swingin' Thing - Keep On Swingin'

I just ordered Born Again. I can't wait for it, and I don't care if it sounds more like Black n Blue.

I may be ordering me some "Born Again" too... if it sounds more like B&B than Warrant, that's jake with me. Always did like Jamie's voice.

Has anybody heard that Jani Lane is apparently forming his own band called "Jani Lane's Warrant" for a tour this summer? This could get ugly

I may be ordering me some "Born Again" too... if it sounds more like B&B than Warrant, that's jake with me. Always did like Jamie's voice.

Has anybody heard that Jani Lane is apparently forming his own band called "Jani Lane's Warrant" for a tour this summer? This could get ugly

I just saw that today. I'm interested in that Angel City Outlaw band they mentioned with Lane, Blotzer, Kerri Kelli, and Chuck Wright.

It's gotta suck for Jani to know that his old band is going on the road with a different guy singing all the old songs that HE wrote, huh?

Before I get accused of hijacking this thread, I should probably mention that right now I'm spinnin' the S/T by Fear Not :)

It's gotta suck for Jani to know that his old band is going on the road with a different guy singing all the old songs that HE wrote, huh?

Before I get accused of hijacking this thread, I should probably mention that right now I'm spinnin' the S/T by Fear Not :)

I think Jani is to drunk to notice that they've been on tour with him for two years.

I'm listening to Signal "Loud and Clear"

How funny would it be if Jani Lane's Warrant and the "real" Warrant were booked in the same town on the same night? There'd be some blood shed for sure

Still listening to Fear Not ... then a disc of random MP3s is on deck

How funny would it be if Jani Lane's Warrant and the "real" Warrant were booked in the same town on the same night? There'd be some blood shed for sure

The it might be called "Jani Lane's Bench Warrant"... :anon:

On topic (as always!): Shakra - Fall

The it might be called "Jani Lane's Bench Warrant"... :anon:

On topic (as always!): Shakra - Fall

To be followed by "Jani Lane's Blood Alcohol Content"

Oooh, that was a low blow. Felt good though. :anon:

Accept - Breaker

Fate - V (Again)

Tobruk - Wild On The Run

Impelitteri - Stand In Line

Hey Jez,

You liking the FATE album?

Playing:

FRONTLINE - Circles

FRONTLINE - Heroes

TIM (2)

Yes mate, although Am still getting used to the vocals (very very different in places). Some great songs on here though , with 'Memories Won't Die' being my pick so far.

Some Fate 'Expert' on rockreport is trying to tell me that it ain't Per Johansson singing on this and that it is Jeff Limbo????

Needs a few more spins yet, but definately enjoying it.

:drink:

JIMMY DAVIS & JUNCTION "Kick Yhe Wall" :doh::)

Accept - Breaker

Fate - V (Again)

Tobruk - Wild On The Run

Impelitteri - Stand In Line

Hey Jez,

You liking the FATE album?

Playing:

FRONTLINE - Circles

FRONTLINE - Heroes

TIM (2)

Yes mate, although Am still getting used to the vocals (very very different in places). Some great songs on here though , with 'Memories Won't Die' being my pick so far.

Some Fate 'Expert' on rockreport is trying to tell me that it ain't Per Johansson singing on this and that it is Jeff Limbo????

Needs a few more spins yet, but definately enjoying it.

:drink:

LOL. Jeff Limbo? No way! I've even seen the interviews with Per Johansson speaking about recording the album. I still can't believe that is even him, but Limbo - not a chance. I don't have it here with me and my discman's broke, but as I've said before I can hear glimpses of the "old" Per on track 3, but that's about it. It's a shame about the vocals because aside from that it is really a very good disc. :(

Sorry, not spinning anything because I have nothing to listen to music on until I get back to Sydney. :(

Damned if Jesse Strange ain't kickin' my ass again tonight!!!!

This is some GREAT stuff!!! :banger: Just can't say it enough!!!

On "Revelation" now....getting ready to start the whole thing over again... :bananamac:

In the mood for a little thrash...

Laaz Rockit - ANNIHILATION PRINCIPLE

Gowan - Home Field