What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Mighty Morphin?  Space?  Time Force, (my personal fave :lol:)? Ninja Storm?  Lightspeed Rescue??  Crap.....now I'm singing all the different theme songs in my head!!! :wacko::lol:

That's what ya get with little kids :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, but he's equal opportunity!!! I can also sing the theme songs to the PowerPuff Girls, Little Mermaid and many of the Barbie flicks!! :lol::lol::lol:

Spinnin' today....... Sleez Beez ~ Screwed, Blued And Tattooed :blink::lol:

:lol: Yep.........know all about them!!! Just guess which one I get to be when we play them???? :wacko::lol:

Most of the music I listen to is through headphones.......never know when that dreaded "F" word will pop up...... I just won't let him be subjected to that....

LOL...he CAN sing every word to "Let's Get Rocked" though!! :lol:

I like the Sleez Beez ALOT!!! :headbanger:

OMG........."HIM"!!!!! LOL!!!! That guy's about a FREAK, isn't he??? :lol:

ARGHHH......much as I like the Sleez Beez.......NOT in the mood for them right now.........back to some HEAVENS EDGE!!! *ahhhhhhhh*

Oh, and i'm sure i mentioned somewhere earlier that Eric Martin was cool and sang the theme song to The Transformers - well, he didn't!!!

He sang the theme song to The Power Rangers!!!!

"Go Go Power Rangers!"  :headbanger:  :headbanger:  :headbanger:

NO WAY!!!!! Which "Force"

Mighty Morphin? Space? Time Force, (my personal fave :lol:)? Ninja Storm? Lightspeed Rescue?? Crap.....now I'm singing all the different theme songs in my head!!! :wacko::lol:

I have no idea! It's the theme tune to the movie.

The chorus is "Go Go Power Rangers, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"

Well, that is Eric Martin believe it or not. And they say people don't write meaningful lyrics anymore!!! :lol:

Got the following spinning at work this morning:

Billionaires Boys Club - Something Wicked Comes :banger:

Barracuda - Keep Me in Your Heart

Nowhere Dreamer - Lifetimes

Livesay - S/T

The Rat Race - Live Unelectrified

I'm not really into power metal, so I don't like Masterplan. Saw 'em though at the Bang Your Head festival in Germany last year. I prefer his solo work or Millenium

Yeah, i don't like Power Metal myself but i can listen to Masterplan because of Lande's voice.

Not all the stuff he's on is amazing (Vagabond and Masterplan ain't brilliant IMO) but his voice is one of the best in the business.

Oh, I'm listening to Black n' Blue - Nasty Nasty (still can't hear him in Warrant)

Popped in China - Sign In The Sky. Damn good stuff! I wasn't expecting this, but it's great. Anyone who's heard this: singer's voice remind you of anyone? It may remind you of someone on this site, but when I first heard it I thought "is that Darryl Hall singing?" On the first listen, you can faintly hear a similarity, I think, anyway.

Bangalore Choir - On Target

Was kind of cold to it when I first heard it but it just gets better every spin.

I loved that album from the moment I first played it.

I remember buying just on the strength of their image (something I have always done while browsing through rock CDs if I see a band I'm unfamiliar with but the CD is cheap & they have the old school hair band image).

I just loved the whole David Coverdale does Bon Jovi vibe!

I loved that album from the moment I first played it.

I remember buying just on the strength of their image (something I have always done while browsing through rock CDs if I see a band I'm unfamiliar with but the CD is cheap & they have the old school hair band image).

I just loved the whole David Coverdale does Bon Jovi vibe!

Totally agree Captain. :D

I couldn't believe how shit the band singer David Reece went on to were. Sircle Of Silence was their name and i bought it thinking it would sound like BC. Fuck, was it awful. Grungy, stoner rock with absolutely no melody. Hated it big time!!!

Currently listening to....

Sha-Boom - Let's Party!

Beautiful Creatures - S/T

Firehouse - Hold Your Fire

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger: