What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Edguy - Age Of The Joker

(this is pretty awesome.....getting better with every spin. Also did I say a few days that 'Behind The Gates....' was a filler? What a madman I am....I love that song! Hell I even like 'Robin Hood' now...I know, Im sad.)

Work Of Art - In Progress

Lionville - S/T

XOrigin - Sate Of The Art

by playing all those three, have you make up your mind which one is the winner ? i'm pretty sure WoA, but did Lionville beat XOrigin, or the latter is better for you bro ?

In order listed, although not by much!! All quality. :headbanger:

KEEL - The Final Frontier (80%)

My fav Keel album and probably a 95% for me. :headbanger:

i like Keel but I prefer 'The Right To Rock' and s/t, both are 85% for me, this one is also good,

but i spotted probably 2-3 fillers and couple of more good tracks.

didn't know why somewhow Keel can't make it to 90% for me but most of their albums are pretty good :)

I love all of the Keel stuff but for me Marc did even better with the Cold Sweat Breakout release than any of the Keel stuff but then again I loved all of the Keel albums.

FATES WARNING - Parallels (75%)

For me about 90-95%. That is one of my fav Prog Metal albums ever.

I prefer the more classic metal sound of the John Arch years(first 3 albums)but Parallels and No Exit are the best of the releases with Ray on vox.

FATES WARNING - Parallels (75%)

For me about 90-95%. That is one of my fav Prog Metal albums ever.

I prefer the more classic metal sound of the John Arch years(first 3 albums)but Parallels and No Exit are the best of the releases with Ray on vox.

i know, i've heard many good thing about Fates Warning and i know lots of people rated it very high, but I have spent a lot of time to appreciate them but that's the best I can give. Dream Theater, for me, is much better.

Same also goes with Queensryche, even that Empire thing that many like is pretty low for me, but I dig many prog metal actually, that two bands that just probably didn't work for me. The earlier FW is more of a traditional heavy metal right, as far as I remember, the prog amount is very little, I need to re-explore those albums again.

and yes, Cold Sweat is probably in the 90% for me, better than any of Keel's output :)

HELL IN THE CLUB - Let The Games Begin (90%)

hm much better in the third/fourth spin, I found it's very raw just like the prime era of Hollywood glam of the late 80s. I heard some Warrant, Skid Row, and GNR there, probably couple of fillers but still very much enjoyable.

Love it and could finish in the top-15 by the end of year.

Megadeth - Endgame

Crap IMHO.

Np: LOVEX - Watch Out (awesome)

Megadeth - Endgame

Crap IMHO.

You are absolutely right.

I thought it was a very good album and probably the best since Dave restarted Megadeth back in 2004.

Fast, thrashy riffs, Dave's snotty vocals and blazing solos from Broderick.

I'm not sure what else a Megadeth fan could expect this late in their career plus it's a hell of a lot better than Risk and Cryptic Writings.

Megadeth - Endgame

Crap IMHO.

I thought it was a very good album and probably the best since Dave restarted Megadeth back in 2004.

I'm not sure what else a Megadeth fan could expect this late in their career plus it's a hell of a lot better than Risk and Cryptic Writings.

I count myself a Megadeth fan, and if this is as good as they're going to get then I wish they'd just stop. Same with Anthrax. It's embarrassing IMO. I want to remember these bands for "Rust in Peace" and "Among the Living", not the 3rd rate half-arsed nostalgic rubbish they churn out these days. It's obvious they only continue so they can tour, so let them tour but don't feel that means they have to drag their winkly old back-sides into a studio again. Mustaine made his name by being angry and arrogant and this made for edgy music. These days he sings like a small dog with it's testicles in a clamp.

Megadeth - Endgame

Crap IMHO.

Okay, it's thrashy and fast but there are no real good songs just riffs over riffs plus Broderick's solos are nothing more than mindless shredding (Where are you, Marty?). 'Cryptic Writings' is way better not to mention the "comeback" album 'The System Has Failed'. In my opinion, of course.

Imaginary Few - Crimes in the Night

Amazingly good, but waaaaaaayyy too expensive ! :(