What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Honeymoon Suite - 'Monsters under the bed'

All I Know - 'Vanity Kills'

wow, 2 extremes there....one completely overrated, one totally awesome.

I'll leave you to decide which way round ;-)

The Storm - Black Luck

Yngwie Malmsteen - Relentless

Fair Warning - Talking Ain't Enough: Fair Warning Live In Tokyo

Reviews please? As good as "Perpetual Flame"? Or better?

I liked that one and love Ripper so kind of looking forward to hearing this one.

Just spinning it now mate, so will report back in a day or 2, as their is quite alot on here as usual. ;)

I liked that one and love Ripper so kind of looking forward to hearing this one.

Just spinning it now mate, so will report back in a day or 2, as their is quite alot on here as usual. ;)

'Facing the Animal' is still my go to album of his as I just love Mats Leven's voice. I'm not sure why they never worked together again. The three that followed that one with Mark Boals and Dougie White were just average IMO.

'Facing the Animal' is still my go to album of his as I just love Mats Leven's voice. I'm not sure why they never worked together again. The three that followed that one with Mark Boals and Dougie White were just average IMO.

'Trilogy' 'Odyssey' 'Eclipse' and 'Fire And Ice' are still his finest moments for me. His output over the last 10 years especially has been pretty patchy to be honest. 'Alchemy' was ok, 'War To End All Wars' was terrible, 'Unleash The Fury' was very average, although 'Attack' was better and 'Perpetual Flame was ok'ish.

'Trilogy' 'Odyssey' 'Eclipse' and 'Fire And Ice' are still his finest moments for me. His output over the last 10 years especially has been pretty patchy to be honest. 'Alchemy' was ok, 'War To End All Wars' was terrible, 'Unleash The Fury' was very average, although 'Attack' was better and 'Perpetual Flame was ok'ish.

Oh I still love those early discs and even dug the Vescera releases as well and absolutely loved the Inspiration release. I agree with your comments on the last few albums although Perpetual Flame is pretty good IMO and grew with each listen. :headbanger: