What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

MSG - Assault Attack - In top 3 best Schenker solo albums :guitbannana:

Eagle - One Of These Nights - Favourite Eagles album :guitbannana:

Rockarma - 'Bring it'

Simple Plan - s/t

Both are on repeat again, and again and again. My only 2 playable albums at the moment.

Which is not a bad thing.

but in all seriousness id say that I really quite liked their previous disc ' The One', but after over 6 years of nothing, I thought this band were no more. So a really nice surprise when I heard this was to be released. I can happily report that it is a belter of a disc that surpasses the last one in every department. The first 4 tracks on here especially, will be amongst some of the best AOR songs you are likely to hear this year without doubt, although the rest certainly aren't far behind either. Good, consistent and well produced it all is. My only slight moan (as was noted by Geoff on the last album) is that the vocalist, who whilst having a mighty fine AOR voice (think Peter Cox from Go West) still has that quite accented delivery (not his fault I know) and some of the lyrics are quite hard to understand in places. A minor quibble. as the quality of this disc more than makes up for. Whilst the last few years have been very dissapointing for AOR fans in general, 08' has started in cracking fashion with this, Work Of Art and Khymera. Long may the quality continue.

just MY thoughts..

THE LOVING DEAD - "Do It Again"

Eva - Blue

What's that like? Better than 'One'? Is his accent understandable this time? :)

Geoff - See my 'First Spin Impression' comments mate!! :drink:

but in all seriousness id say that I really quite liked their previous disc ' The One', but after over 6 years of nothing, I thought this band were no more. So a really nice surprise when I heard this was to be released. I can happily report that it is a belter of a disc that surpasses the last one in every department. The first 4 tracks on here especially, will be amongst some of the best AOR songs you are likely to hear this year without doubt, although the rest certainly aren't far behind either. Good, consistent and well produced it all is. My only slight moan (as was noted by Geoff on the last album) is that the vocalist, who whilst having a mighty fine AOR voice (think Peter Cox from Go West) still has that quite accented delivery (not his fault I know) and some of the lyrics are quite hard to understand in places. A minor quibble. as the quality of this disc more than makes up for. Whilst the last few years have been very dissapointing for AOR fans in general, 08' has started in cracking fashion with this, Work Of Art and Khymera. Long may the quality continue.

just MY thoughts..

Cheeky bastard :lol:

just MY thoughts..

do i know you? are you new here?

just MY thoughts..

No you don't, but you know my Sister!! ;)

Mystery - S/T

just MY thoughts..

You mean Ian?

just MY thoughts..

Yeah I know your sister too, she says "Hi". :whistle:

Next Up:-

HOUSE OF LORDS - "Come to My Kingdom"

Warrant - DOG EAT DOG

Scatterbrain - MUNDUS INTELLECTUALIS