What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

3 hours ago, tts42572 said:

How you liking it?

Mine should be arriving early next week.  Digging the vibe of the tunes I've heard.

Knowing Steve for a very long time, been following  his career from his first band ( Wish City )  up to now.

It is breath fresh air, after all Metalcore, new Post Grunge what kids and adults  are listening now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the game said:

Axtion - Axtion Live (CD/DVD):git::git::drink:

AXTION LIVE.jpg

I asked one of pages I am a member on Facebook, to asked who has got. What the sound and footage like ?

Empire ( Australia ) S/T & Cry

On 6/11/2020 at 6:00 PM, Doggy said:

I asked one of pages I am a member on Facebook, to asked who has got. What the sound and footage like ?

Empire ( Australia ) S/T & Cry

The sound  of the live cd is killer.....love the 5 min guitar solo....you just don't hear solos like that now. The footage is vintage for it's time as the technology (VHA) was what it was. In my opinion it is worth every penny and a must in a collection :drink::git:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, the game said:

The sound  of the live cd is killer.....love the 5 min guitar solo....you just don't hear solos like that now. The footage is vintage for it's time as the technology (VHA) was what it was. In my opinion it is worth every penny and a must in a collection :drink::git:

I might have catch with Steve ( vocalist ) about the live cd . I don't see on here or Discogs.

Most of the past week spent listening to:

Trixter - S/T

Trixter - Hear!

Warrant-Dog Eat Dog

Dokken-Back For The Attack

Firehouse-Hold Your Fire

Have continued diving into older releases as I've really struggled getting into much that 2020 has offered so far.

• Like 1