What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Shinedown - The Sound Of Madness :banger:

Simply stunning from beginning to end

Damn you're getting me excited there mate!!!

H.E.A.T - s/t ; the fact that this may not be the best album of the year means it's been an amazing year in music. This disc is just brilliant.

Scream in Eden - 'Original Sin'

Miss Crazy - 'II'

Judas Priest "Nostradamus" Disc 2 now.... Not bad at all, a lil bit more progressive then anything they have done before, but, still good stuff..... :tumbsup:

Stop copying me!!! :lol: - Yeah this is not half as bad as I was expecting, after the slating some people have been giving it!!

CIRCLE II CIRCLE - Delusions of Grandeur

There's no other word for it, disappointing

H.E.A.T - s/t ; the fact that this may not be the best album of the year means it's been an amazing year in music. This disc is just brilliant.

Miss Crazy - 'II'

As excellent as I think Shinedown is, and as massive a step forward that they have taken, I still think you are going to say bad things about this.

Im still not convinced it will be melodic enough for you. LOL!

For me though it kicks my arse each time I listen to it. Especially the ballads, which whilst not really as melodic as TOAD's 'Not Meant To Be', just sound so classic. Loving it.

Back on topic -

Shinedown - Sound Of Madness

Theory Of A Deadman - Scars & Souvenirs

Story Of The Year - The Back Swan

:banger:

Miss Crazy - 'II'

As excellent as I think Shinedown is, and as massive a step forward that they have taken, I still think you are going to say bad things about this.

For me though it kicks my arse each time I listen to it. Especially the ballads, which whilst not really as melodic as TOAD's 'Not Meant To Be', just sound so classic. Loving it.

Back on topic -

Is Shinedown like the TOAD album? I can't say I was a fan of the TOAD, apart from one song obviously....

Next up:-

JOURNEY - Raised On Radio

Miss Crazy - 'II'

Back on topic -

Is Shinedown like the TOAD album? I can't say I was a fan of the TOAD, apart from one song obviously....

JOURNEY - Raised On Radio

I think you can still stream the whole album at their myspace??

best tracks are in the middle part of the album.

Cheers

JUDAS PRIEST - Nostradamus

Honestly, this is the last time I will ever play this album....

Currently in my car stereo is:

Journey ~ "Revelation"

Judas Priest ~ "Nostradamus"

Sic Vikki ~ "Kiss Me in French"

Dokken ~ "Lightning Strikes Again"

Naked Eyes ~ "Greatest Hits"

Erasure ~ "Light at the End of the World"

No likey Tim? I'm quite liking some of it. I just wish there was a wee bit more uptempo stuff. Maybe 1 disc would have been enough!!

No likey Tim? I'm quite liking some of it. I just wish there was a wee bit more uptempo stuff. Maybe 1 disc would have been enough!!

I like bits of it, but it's all just such an effort to listen to. Disc 1 has all the better stuff IMO, but overall I'm just left a bit bored by the whole thing.

TOUCH - S/T

MICHAEL BOLTON - Everybodys Crazy

I like bits of it, but it's all just such an effort to listen to. Disc 1 has all the better stuff IMO, but overall I'm just left a bit bored by the whole thing.

TOUCH - S/T

I want your valued Opinion on the Touch disc mate - one of my all time faves. Not sure if you will like it or not!

TOUCH - S/T

I want your valued Opinion on the Touch disc mate - one of my all time faves. Not sure if you will like it or not!

LOVE IT! The harmony vocals are like something from another planet. The only track I'm not a huge fan of is the opener, that Drive She Said did.... The whole album kinda reminds me of the ANGEL stuff. The Hughes/Thrall is a killer disc too, though slightly patchier than the Touch....

TOUCH - S/T

LOVE IT! The harmony vocals are like something from another planet. The only track I'm not a huge fan of is the opener, that Drive She Said did.... The whole album kinda reminds me of the ANGEL stuff. The Hughes/Thrall is a killer disc too, though slightly patchier than the Touch....

Good man - thought it may be to Pompy/70's for you. I genuinely love every track of Touch - 'There's a light' and the migty 'So High' being my faves. Huges/Thrall is fab too.

Crumbacher - Escape from the fallen Planet

Whitesnake - Good To Be Bad

Tak Matsumoto Group - TMG 1

Pink Cream 69 - Food For Thought