What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

well, right now it is my own personal Rockstar Soundtrack. I took the Steel Dragon songs and mixed them with songs more fitting the attitude to make a much better soundtrack. you know songs by Skid Row, Pyn Syren (which fit great is Sister Whiskey) some Warrant from the Dog Eat Dog album and some other attitude hard rockers. Some of the songs on the original soundtrack just doesn't flow with the mood of the steel dragon songs.

That is SOOOOOOOO funny you should mention that. After watching Rock Star on VH1 a few Sundays ago (or so it seems anyway), I thought about posting a new topic: if you could make your own personal Rock Star album, what would it be.

Unbelievable!

Like they say, great minds think alike. (Or in my case, I've learned to try to copy a great mind so it looks like my mind is great. It's all about appearances!)

Under Suspicion-S/T

Loud & Clear-Disc-connected

A few more cued & ready to go:

Lynch Mob-Revolution

Vixen-Full throttle

Steelhouse Lane-Metallic blue

Steelhouse Lane-Slaves of the new world

Unruly Child-Basement demos

On the way to college tonight, I finally took These Days out of the player and put in Velocity - Impact. Great album! (Janine is one of my most favoritist songs!)

On a Whitesnake (Ready n willin & Come n get it) and Killer Dwarfs (Big deal) mood.

Great albums :)

:headbanger:

Ready n' Willing's version of "Fool For Your Lovin'" kicks much more ass than the Vai version IMHO. Probably my fav Snake album. :headbanger:

Crankin' up the Balck 'n Blue - Nasty Nasty right now, maybe it'll wake me up...

I completely agree, actually i'm finding the "old" Whitesnake to be so much better than the latest "version". So damn good its hard to pick a favorite - "come n get it" is awesome too, as is "Slide it in", as is ... well, you get the picture, hehe :)

PS. the live album is great too (haha)

:drink:

MAN!!! I'm listening to Parlor Trixx right now. The song is "Second Chances (Too Late)".........OMG...........this is GOOD!!!!

THANKS for ever telling me about them whiplash!!! :D

Not listening to any CDs but watching a music DVD I got thru the post today "Lita Ford:The complete video collection"

Damn I love Lita!

I'll second that!

lita-ford2.jpg

:o DANG........dunno if I want to post after THAT or not!! :lol: Yaah, she's HOT.......and I'm NOT even that way!! <_<:P

Anyway.......Saints & Sinners.......S/T.........I really REALLY LOVE this thing!! :D

"Takin' My Chances" is on now....... *sighhhhhh*

:o DANG........dunno if I want to post after THAT or not!! :lol: Yaah, she's HOT.......and I'm NOT even that way!! <_<:P

I thought I needed a cigarette before, but after that image, heck, I'm gonna smoke a whole pack!!!!

Rokbox - s/t

Lita is indeed a hottie, but does anyone else remember a hard rocking lady named Joanna Dean? I always thought she was tough as hell too! :P

36_1_b.JPG

Listening to Dorian Grey - Is This What It's All About?

:drink:

Y'all keep this up and I'm gonna start posting some "hotties" of my own......

(Danny, Joe, Vic, Rocco......and on and on and on...... :lol: )

:P

Y'all keep this up and I'm gonna start posting some "hotties" of my own......

(Danny, Joe, Vic, Rocco......and on and on and on...... :lol: )

:P

Sorry MJ I see your point, I don't feel like looking at a bunch of shirtless pretty boys in leather pants. No more pics from me :D. The funny thing is back in the day my friends and I had all the band pics from the rock mags with the guys wearing just that all over our walls. And it was considered cool! No wonder my poor dad was always looking at me funny!

Hardline - Double Eclipse

Awwww.....thanks Blue!! But I was REALLY just kidding! I can appreciate "beauty" just as well as the next guy! ;) Even if I'm not into chicks!! :lol:

EXCELLENT choice!! I'm gonna be a copycat now!! :P

Awwww.....thanks Blue!! But I was REALLY just kidding! I can appreciate "beauty" just as well as the next guy! ;) Even if I'm not into chicks!! :lol:

hehe, chicks are cool, hehe, hehe. Shut UP Beavis!

Marchello - Power of Money

This kicks ass! I think I've had this for a couple months now and I'm just listening to the whole thing. Love the guitar sound, mmm crunchy!