What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Hadn't listened to this one in awhile...

. RICHRATH ~ Only The Strong Survive

Bad Habit - After Hours

Impressive choice again that man. I was listening to their slightly less impressive (& way heavier) latest CD:

BAD HABIT - HearSay

Bad Habit - After Hours

Impressive choice again that man. I was listening to their slightly less impressive (& way heavier) latest CD:

BAD HABIT - HearSay

I have not heard that one, but heavy is sometimes good in my book. After Hours is one of those that I put on only once in a while and say to myself: "I should listen to this more often"...

DANGER DANGER 'Live and Nude'

Swedish Erotica - 'Too daze gone' ; 'Terri' is just the best melodic hard rock song I've heard in AGES .

Nickelback - 'All the right reasons' ; Man, I have to admit it. This album is really great and stands up to repeated listens easily. I played 'Far away' about 4 times in a row... what a f*cking song.

Swedish Erotica - 'Too daze gone' ; 'Terri' is just the best melodic hard rock song I've heard in AGES .

Nickelback - 'All the right reasons' ; Man, I have to admit it. This album is really great and stands up to repeated listens easily. I played 'Far away' about 4 times in a row... what a f*cking song.

:agree: Great album.

Spinnin' Vamp~ The Rich Don't Rock

:agree: Great album.

Spinnin' Vamp~ The Rich Don't Rock

Spinnin' Vamp... sounds cool. There's also a band called Vamp with the album title 'The rich don't rock'. You should check them out too.

Sorry.

PLUNGE ~ Hometown Hero

Been listening to this one a few times a week for the last month or so.

Bad Habit - After Hours

BAD HABIT - HearSay

I have not heard that one, but heavy is sometimes good in my book. After Hours is one of those that I put on only once in a while and say to myself: "I should listen to this more often"...

B.C, I'm pretty sure you'd LOVE their new CD. Still has the keys & the melodies, but a much crunchier guitar sound.

Now Playing:

NICKLEBACK - All the Right Reasons

Vonray - S/T

Shotgun Symphony - Sea of Desire

Wig Wam - Hard to be a Rock 'n' Roller...

Cannot get "In My Dreams" out of my head... that damn chorus, I can't stop listening to it!

Pete

The new album Wigwamania is out next month - keep an eye out for it!!!!!

:drink:

Wig Wam - Hard to be a Rock 'n' Roller...

Cannot get "In My Dreams" out of my head... that damn chorus, I can't stop listening to it!

Pete

The new album Wigwamania is out next month - keep an eye out for it!!!!!

:drink:

Sweet! Looking forward to it in a big way. :drink:

Currently on: PC69 - Games People Play

Chain Gang - s/t ........all I can say is why did it take me so long to get this??? Killer.....

Now on to Jesse Strange - looking for some strange....another stellar release....